• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • cheat day/cheat meal

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by defelqy, May 10, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

cheat day/cheat meal

Depends. If u go on having 4000 calories in one setting and believe me that's very easy when it comes to pastas w/ sauce and saucy meats and cakes then yes that much would literally ruin a week of hard efforts in the gym and set u back. It's all about moderation.

Many on here, from what I am reading (another similar thread is going on at that very same moment), love cheating let's say from Saturday night to Sunday night, well that's easily well over 4000 calories so it's easy to pack up on fat. I would still recommend to have an active rest day if u gonna cheat that much so to limit fat storage.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

cheat day/cheat meal

Had one last Saturday evening. Biggest burger they had on the menu at Gourmet Burger Kitchen with chunky chips, with over 800g of pick and mix and four scoops of Ben and Jerry's to munch on during the movie (cost nearly £20 for drinks and 'nibbles' at the cinema!).

Reckon there was 4000-5000kcals in that lot. Enjoyed it, though it kills me to think how many hours of cardio I'd need to do to negate that.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

cheat day/cheat meal

Everyday.

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

cheat day/cheat meal

not fat fat but had some timber, think about 10 weeks im currently trying to get shredded have a journal up here, doing the same as last time pretty much. May change it up if i stall but i think a good blowout every week for some people just works wonders