• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Carbs and AAS

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Jemenony

Jemenony Well-Known Member

Carbs and AAS

If you read what the PRO's have to say you will see most don't consume rediculous amounts of protein 300g is more than adequate.
      I'm pretty sure of they don't need it mere mortals like me and you don't either.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Carbs and AAS

Do you have shares in worldwide protein stock or something??? No human needs 5g of protein per lb of bodyweight that's ridiculous.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Carbs and AAS

this is the BEST and most comprehensive BEGINNERS advice ever:
      http://www.synthetek.com/growth-prin...ners-by-big-a/

i use the same guy's comp prep to get in shape, and my bulk is the same as whats in the link, just with more gear (i'm not a beginner anymore).

As noted above, its very high protein approach too, and works VERY well.

And a bit like Dr Rinse's approach- protein is fixed, and you vary your carbs/fats depending on energy needs and how fat you're getting.

By the way 250mg/week is not enough gear by a long shot- as noted in the link, but even scientifically, look at the study on 18-35 yo healthy men, eating 36 cals/1kg body weight and 1.2g protein/kg:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.long

Now, look at the difference between 300mg and 600mg week- both lost 2kg of fat, but the the 300mg group gained about 5kg of muscle, but the 600mg group gained 8kg of muscle- and this is over a 20week cycle, with NO EXERCISE.

now you can see why BigA in the synthetek link says 750mg of test- more IS better (same for all gear).

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Carbs and AAS

live and learn through experience i guess. Good luck with your new cycle mate. the food poisoning thing must have been pretty unfortunate

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Carbs and AAS

300-500g is pretty common

I think he meant 5g/kg which is probably close to the often recommended 500g/day .

Tags: