• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Can we ever be truly content?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vijugati8g, Sep 9, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Can we ever be truly content?

We need constantly evolving challenges to enable us to develop and progress as individuals...

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I won't ever be content I doubt.. Very vain for a start. You never realize what you have until it's gone, whatever your goal is now, won't seem so desirable/great when you're there (heck you won't even realize you're there I doubt), yet once you're lost it and look back, you'll realize you were there, and probably do anything to get back there!

Too easy to take things for granted, but that's just how the world is (certainly this part of the world anyway.) I'm sure if I was dehydrated, starved and lost in the Sahara desert, I'd expect to be content with just some food and drink, but if you then took from that position to where I am now, I'd be more worried about money and wanting more etc!

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

not always but there will be unique times in your life where everything just comes together, unfortunatly it's a curse of the human condition that because we expect life to be all roses that when it does go well we just take it as being standard and never really stop to apprietiate it.

we only usually apprieciate the good times in our life long after they're gone

Tags: