• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • By a show of hands, how many of you actually pay attention to your posture?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by crormaSoila18, Sep 18, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

By a show of hands, how many of you actually pay attention to your posture?

Yes. Due to weight training and the sleeker outline created by the loss of back f*t. Plus, I wasn't helping matters when I was heavier. I'd lean forward ever so slightly to hide my belleh.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Flexing my lower back muscles, trying to keep my body erect as I sit and crunching my abs creating a nice strong abdomen wall to support me while sitting has made me a new man.

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

yea slouching causes the preggo gut/fat bloat look. Stand up straight, abs of steel. Slouch, gutofpeace.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I think about it a couple times a day and try to correct it but tend to forget after awhile.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

When I was heavier I'd lean forward so that the front of my shirts would fall in a straighter line, thus hiding the outline of my stomach, lol.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I work on mine every day. I have a small lateral pelvic tilt issue that's led to a fair number of injuries over the years. I can correct it by consistently working on my hip flexors and glutes, but if I get lazy it creeps back.