• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • binging help

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Raleoxilevz, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

how do you guys stop yourself from binging? i've been binging like 2 or 3 days a week for the past few weeks. i want this to stop. Any help?

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

binging help

You should start eating things that you enjoy in reasonable amounts and stop restricting yourself of foods that you like.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

binging help

What is your normal diet like? If you aren't being over restrictive on calories and food choices it simply comes down to willpower.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

binging help

i planned my diet well and organized. but my willpower goes down to zero when i start to take a small bite on bits of snacks here and there which always ended up to big binge. But i dont want to be too restrictive such that even a small bite of snack i wont want to put it in my mouth.

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

binging help

For starters, don't BUY any snacks.

I'm a huge proponant of buying a really good-tasting whey protein and having it on hand (pref chocolate). If I get a snack attack, I have a shake; cures the chocoholism and gets rid of the hunger.

Drink some water, too. If you're mildly dehydrated, the human brain really sucks at discerning it between hunger and thirst. Could just be slight dehydration.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

binging help

Occupy yourself, move where you hang out away from the food, have lots of diet soda around

7. jailynn24hb

binging help

i cant help having snacks at home. I have 3 nephews aged ranges from 3yo to 6yo staying with me and the snack are always lying around. it got so bad that i dont even wanna come home knowing that i will look at all these snacks and start to binge again. it all goes down to will power i guess. but the temptation is so bad. Honestly, i was a recovered patient from aneroxic and my will power of not eating was superb, but ever since i recovered and start on the track of working out for nearly a year, i nv really binge until recently. why is this so? Where is my will power???

8. jailynn24hb

binging help

You do need saturated fats to survive, but unfortunately they also burn off the pathways in your brain that make you feel full. They can affect your judgment for up to three days after you eat them, making your will power go down even more (Journal of Clinical Investigation).

You really just have to tough it out and find better motivation. Find a good protein powder whose taste you enjoy and look up protein bar recipes, and always have them handy for when you have a snack attack.

It takes about sixty days to REALLY get a good plan of any kind down, so find a groove you fit in and stick to it. It'll be over before you know it and then you won't be able to not eat better.

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

binging help

Incorporate reasonible amounts of the snacks you enjoy into your daily diet. I absolutely love ice cream so instead of restricting it and then gorging down a whole quart when I have a weak moment I have a reasonible amount every day.

10. jailynn24hb

binging help

Increase ur daily calories.

Add EC stack.

Tags: