• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Big in one year?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by baletki, Oct 9, 2012.

1. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

I think it is indeed possible to be big in one year. Dedication and consistency are essential to reach this goal, or any goal for that matter:
      So all the best mate, I really believe that this can be done, one just needs a workable plan/solution and stick to it.

2. vegito12

vegito12 Member

I reckon it can be possible as each persons body is different and some people who do little exercise have a toned body in my family and am surprised and it also depends on how toned you want to be or big as well some people want to be like Jean Claude Van Damme or Sylvesrter Stallone who probably train a lot. What you eat can play a part as well and also when you do exercises as unhealthy foods are not going to help in having a muscular body so need to think on what you want and also try different foods out, and see what you like and what you don't like for me I don't eat avacado or mushrooms which don't taste too nice. In the body building books some people have big muscles and must of worked real hard to get there and it is amazing how far people push their body and also need to be careful you don't get oversized muscles which can make moving a problem.

3. krnd

krnd Member

I've seen some people get it done but it's not a pleasant experience to them, even once they get it all done and reach their goal, not only is the change so sudden people can freak out a bit, there are plenty of people who feel it wasn't worth so much pain because they rushed through it. I would say a moderate pace with steady progress is much more rewarding and allows you to stay motivated.

4. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

You can do whatever you set your mind to and your money and time. You need proper supplementation to achieve all that and you need to eat properly not just a lot. Every meal has to be on time. You have to count calories and you have to track everything well. Your training also has to be monitored in a proper manner and depending on what is your goal you will have to do certain exercise in a certain fashion. I found some good advice on bodybuilding.com actually.

Tags: