• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Best HGH injection for bodybuilding!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Kenington44, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Kenington44

Kenington44 Member

Hey brother,

Have a very good day! I need your help for one of my issue. I am looking for best HGH injection. I have heard HGH injection helps to build body and muscle at the same time. Though I am not much expert in this field but I would like to try for this one for a while. Where is the best place for this kind of supplements? Do you know any reliable sources? Though someone already suggest me a resource to try https://steroidssaleguide.com/best-hgh-injections-for-sale-online-easy-bodybuilding-weight-loss/ Looks like decent and reliable.

Will wait for your further reply. Thanks!

2. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

There seem to be quite a few side effects from the HGH injection you have linked to. Is this normal?

• Like Like x 1
    3. Krishroger

Krishroger Guest

May be but overall this one is a good supplement for body building.

4. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

Do you need to reach a certain level of fitness and muscle mass before you can consider using supplements? Or can you start using them from day one?

5. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Many people seem to have the impression that all supplements are bad for you when this is not the case. Like many things in life it is a case of over indulgence can cause problems so everything in moderation and read the instructions!

6. Auris

Auris Active Member

This one is the worst one ever, My friend has used this and felt stormy inside him. Skip this one.