• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Best Fish to eat ?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by musclemad, Nov 9, 2012.

1. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I usually eat two portions of fatty fish per week. Fish is an excellent source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. I prefer to source my omega-3 from whole food rather than supplements. The fish I usually eat is salmon, I love salmon.

Do you eat fish? What is your favourite fish to eat?

2. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

I do not eat enough fish and I know it! When I do eat fish, on those rare occasions, I eat salman and tilapia :D I love how both of those fish taste. The flavors also blend well with vegetables.

3. musclemad

Why do you not eat enough? How many portions of fish do you eat per week? You only need to eat one to two portions per week so there are no excuses.

Salmon is great, it has a meaty flavour and it is very fatty, good fats. I've never tried tilapia, I gather it is popular in Asia...

4. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

I do not know why I don't eat fish a lot. I should really try to change that because It will be beneficial for me, I'm just too lazy to buy some. And tilapia is very good. You should definitely try it !

5. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

I only used to eat fish fingers and I'm guessing they are not much good. :p I need to start eating more fish as I've heard it also helps your brain.

6. chea

chea Member

I do eat a lot of fish. Usually canned tuna. For me food is a fuel, so I'm not worried about taste at all. So I just mix some tuna with mayo and I'm good to go. I try to limit the amount i eat per week because I am concerned with the amount of Mercury in canned fish.

7. Bunnywithagun

Bunnywithagun Member

I love fish! The best thing I would say is mix it up! I eat a combination of Salmon, halibut, and whatever might be on sale at the store! :)

8. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I love fish and when I say I love fish I truly eat all kinds of them. My favorites would have to be tuna fish, tilapia and of course salmon which is just my weakness.
      Fish has so many health benefits that I try to have different varieties every week. I am glad I love fish because it would be hard to replace all the nutrients that I get from fish with some kind of vitamin.

9. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I don't eat fish very often because I'm not a fan of the taste. But I do take an omega supplement to compensate. I can tolerate salmon once in a while, as long as there is lots of garlic and healthy seasoning.

10. musclemad

I wouldn't say it is a weakness, more of a strength. A weakness would be eating doughnuts :D.

I wish I could afford wild salmon but I have to settle for farmed, it's not as good for you as wild but I love it.