• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Bailing on epi 1 week in

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Canellesao, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Yes, im 7 days in on havoc and have decided to bail for personal reasons. I know I have been posting about this alot and I am sorry for wasting your time. I do however need to ask for one more piece of advice. What parts of my pct should I implement now?
      I ran it at 20 mg for the 7 days.

I have clomiphene, daa and erase all on hand and plan to use them.
      I just dont know wether i need the clomid or no and if i do how to dose it.
      Also should i start the erase now or wait .

Any insight would be appreciated and keep the flames to a minimum, my reasons are legitimate and i could have been one of those dudes who does all this crap with no pct in mind. So for what its worth I was prepared but life throws all kinds of random **** at you.

Thanks guys and replies would be greatly appreciated because Im lost as to what I am to do now

2. 32chevy

32chevy Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

dont think using a serm would be clever here, probably you would be fine skipping the cycle cold (means wigkut pct) but i'd just take the erase + daa till your erase bottle is gone ..

3. swawth

swawth Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

any more ideas?

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

Clomid for 10 days @ 50mg/day then get your blood tests done. If test level is normal then stop. If it's low, keep on with the clomid (99.9% sure it won't be though).

No need for DAA or erase, period.

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

Completely the opposite. Clomid, yes. Erase, no. And certainly not a whole dang bottle lol you merely even use the whole bottle for pct on a whole cycle of epi, let alone just to recovery from one week of 20mg

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

So startng tommorrow use the clomid at 50mg ed for 10 days and put the daa on the shelf along with the erase for a later occasion.
      Im still going to use my cycle assist and life support that stuff makes me feel awesome.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

appreciate the input fellas, anyone else feel free to chime in.

8. jailynn24hb

Bailing on epi 1 week in

yea u dont use a whole bottle cause its just an addition to nolva after week 2 and till nolvas 2 weeks outta your system.. but if u take it alone a whole bottle wont hurt you! why the hell do you guys act like erase would be dangerous and tell people to use a serm which has way more side when not needed ? naa anyways in out

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Bailing on epi 1 week in

No brotha you see they say no erase probably because epi/havoc crushes your estrogen, the reason i had it was to control cort and reduce chance of rebound gyno.
      And I will not be using nolva/tamox its clomiphene. they have their differences.
      the question i have is why no daa?

10. jailynn24hb

Bailing on epi 1 week in

I'm not bashing on the use of erase my dude, because you're right about it not hurting you. People use it as a supplement even all on it's own! I'm only saying not to use it in this case, because where he only used a week of epi at 20mg it's not necessary for erase, he's be better off with the clomid. No hate here

Tags: