• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Are you a picky eater?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Capone, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I see loads of people posting diets up for people, and they all look like good macros, does it really matter if you get the macros but from different sources?
      my main question is, are you picky? Do you also see the diets posted up and think, yuck. That sounds horendous?

Thanks
      shaun

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

im very picky when it comes to food m8, i hate most of the stuff that people advise me to eat, hate cheese, hate peanut butter, hate veg . needless to say my diet is very boring and bland and revolves around chicken and rice mostly.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

I eat absolutely anything.... I know what its like to be starving for days on end so food is food to me. As for macros really is boils down to cost... If its meat I'll eat it.. Lean chicken, turkey mince, fish fingers, sausages, porkchops I don't really care.. If its meat and I can afford it then I'll buy it. Its not ideal but then neither is only having £25 a week for food.

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

Variety is the spice of life! Macros are Macros, but Micros are important too for proper functions imo so it's good to eat a variety of foods, particularly different veg

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

no never have been and i take a very dim view on people that are

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

Yes I am. I only eat chicken breast. No other meats. I have weeks when I wont touch tuna or eggs. I like most fruit a veg though. To be honest I could easily go most of the day without eating. I used to just eat breakfast and dinner, that's it. It's only since starting this game that I started to eat more.

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

I can see why it would irritate some people. I irritate myself sometimes and wish I wasn't such a picky cvnt, but it's the way I am and have always been. It's especially frustrating in bodybuilding terms as it makes eating boring and a bit of a chore.

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

Very fussy but had to learn to eat some things I don't like. Good thing is there is enough variation even if your fussy.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

I eat any thing really nice to get a change from chicken and rice from time to time lol

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Are you a picky eater?

My diet consists of basically chicken and jacket potato/wedges, with a bit of milk, sometimes some peas, the odd shake, and weetabix. Oh and some chocolate when my girlfriend stays over, she insists haha

Tags: