• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anyone here just run Test on its own every cycle?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Anyone here rate Test so highly they run it alone on every cycle?

Please don't comment if you use test alongside something else, im just trying to see who uses Test as a stand alone and what sides if any you get at high doses

Interested to see what doses your all running with Test on its own.

2. Raleoxilevz

Anyone here just run Test on its own every cycle?

i think its generally what people do for the first bike ride only. theres a lot of better things than test.. and if people rated it so highly, then they haven't used tren or cant handle sides

3. akabiceps

akabiceps Well-Known Member

I'm interested I this. I just asked a similar question in my post. I know ausbuilt recently talked about using test alone at high doses and made the best gains ever I'm comparison to multiple compounds. Most of my cycles were test alone. Apart from my last cycle where I used other compounds. My test alone doses didn't exceed 750mg though. But made leaner gains with test alone.

4. teffetapunkxh

teffetapunkxh Well-Known Member

actually nothing builds muscle like test- its one of its primary functions. Remember, "anabolic steroids" where designed to give the anabolic effects of test with reduced Androgenic effects. Yes, this includes trenbolone- its still a strong androgen, (but not as androgenic as 1-methyl test, or halotestin, or proviron or masteron). dose for dose, you will get more effect from test.

However, what is more the case, when you cant handle the androgenic sides at certain dose of test, then add deca or eq; adding tren may help a little but its still to much of an androgen.

Androgen's are very good when you're lean and carb loading, but they do not build muscle effectively. Hence for mass, deca adds more than tren, but both do not compare with test, both theoretically, nor in practice.

I think the tren sides are a myth, as in their sides related to high androgen levels (insomnia due to CNS stimulation of high androgen levels is common in test users above 1g/week, as well as tren users).

The thing is no one runs tren by itself... if they did, they would find they have less sides than the usual high dose of Test plus some tren; a better way to get around the sides is to run a TRT dose of Test to keep DHT normal and have overall androgens lower. i.e you will have less sides on 250mg test and 750mg tren than the other way around..

yep i ran 2g test and 1g eq and 600mg tren e (as it was the Equitren 800 mix from WC) for 8 months, then ran 3.6g test and 400mg mast, and had slightly better results, then last 3months have been straight test at 3.6g; last month 4g straight test, and jumped 2kg.. well happy..

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

mother of god lol 4g of test, what are your lifts like?

6. Raleoxilevz

if I gained 2kg off of 4g of test, I'd be ****ing fuming! Haha

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

i run test alone and have done for last 2 years i dont get on with other compounds anymore suffer from bad anxity if i use them,I prefer prop over anything else.i will how ever now and again add add a anabolic oral.

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Behind the neck press- olympic bar + 2x20kg plates/side (total 100kg)
      Bench- olympic bar+ 2x20kg & 1x10kg per side (120kg)
      Squat -olympic bar + 3x20kg plates/side (140kg)

All those are in the 6 rep range as I never do less. I also perform these under conitunous tension (I.e do not lock the elbow or knee joint as this rests the muscle). I"m 42 this year, so i don't go for heavy lifts, but work the muscle with drop sets every working sets, as well as the continuous tension approach.

I"m avanity athlete- i'm after muscularity and muscle hypertrophy, strength is not my focus (was when I was younger, but I'm fortunate to have no joint problems, and dont want any..)

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Last edited by ausbuilt; Today at 08:28 PM.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

But that 2kg came after just a 400mg increase in test with taking something else out, so that 2kg is impressive.

Tags: