• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anyone a member of the monday club

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defelqy, Jun 26, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Just like the title says, are you a member of the monday club and when i say the monday club, i dont mean sitting in the pub when you should be on a building site. Im talking about the monday club when we all have plans to start a new plan on monday only it gets put of till the next monday and then your a few months down the line and fcuk all has happened,lol. Well ive been in that club because ive been putting back starting training again for fcuking ages. Im also losing muscle at a massive rate because i just couldnt be fcuked making food and even eating big meals. I only really eat lots when i train and when not, i just cant look at food.

i just need something to give me a big push to get back to where i was where you couldnt get me out of the gym and kitchen. I keep telling myself that im getting up at 7 in teh morning, get a big breakfast then hit teh gym so i have the rest o fmy day to myself but i end up just sleeping in ffs and saying ill start on monday,lol.

Ive been making excuses like my boat im building is taking all my spare time or the kids need droped off here and there etc... but when i sit back and think about it, thats all sh1te talk because if i really want to, i could work round it all.

Im going to start watching some motavating videos, reading etc so hopefully ill start this monday,lol

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Anyone a member of the monday club

Not a member but good luck mate, you can do it.

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Do you work Cult?

4. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

not a member at all. my training week starts on a sunday, so by monday i'm in full training mode lol x

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Na, not working at the moment thou one of my other excuses has been ive had a serious amount of bills lately,car problems and also spending a few quid building a boat so have been a bit of a miserable cnut with my money recently. Im away at teh wknd but when back, hpefully i can get my finger out and hit the gym

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

iv been in the monday clud for weeks mate, I get all my stuff ready (supps, food, training gear) and then I just sit on my **** and do fcuk all
      I need someone to give me a boot in the baws to go!

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

i am available for ar$e/ball kicking x

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

My gym is always RAMMED on a monday, full of people feeling guilty after the weekend doing a half ****d workout or 15mins on a treadmill, it's more of a health club than a gym so it's to be expected. I always avoid Monday's at the gym for this reason and have it as a rest day having trained over the weekend and then start my week on Tuesday when it's a bit more quiet.

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Well i cant wait to be nt to be a member again, its so fcuking easy to lose it if you take your eye of teh ball for awhile IMO but it might be a good thing because hopefully i will come back stronger this time and no slip ups but thats easyier said than done

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Even if all in my life has gone tits up the gym is a good leveller.

As long as you keep going in becomes the rocks on the shore and the sea is just the other stuff that washes over it now and again but soon passes by .... (look at me all zen an sh.it )