• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Absolute idiots!! right or wrong?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 29, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Absolute idiots!! right or wrong?

Probably best you didn't nail him infront of his family. Kids don't want too see that and it's keeps you out of the nick.

I was nearly knocked off my bike by a driver crossing 3 lanes at once. I stuck on the horn to let him know I was there and he hung out on the window swearing and sticking the fingers up. Got me ****ed off, so chased him, got along side telling him to pull over. At that stage he was trying to let the ground eat him up. I noticed his wife in passenger seat and kid in the back and I instantly dropped away.

You did the right thing, even though he needed a slap.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Last edited by chilisi; Today at 09:33 AM.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Only thing i do if someone is behind me are being a kn0b is spray water with my windacreen wipers.If they are close enough it gets their windacreen and after a while i find they back off as they get annoyed

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

You need to learn to chill out. You can't do anything about the fact that, out of the thousands of other drivers on the roads, some of them will act like ****s. You can do something about how you behave in response. You played as much a part in this situation escalating as they did so equal blame and you all come out looking like ****s in my eyes. Supposing it had ended badly with someone injured, killed or jailed just cause a couple of drivers had an ego clash? Grow up basically.

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

You should of offered him a dance off. Started break dancing, then stood back with your arms crossed, godding him on to bust his moves.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

For me road rage is a consequence of inability to do anything about others behaviour and them at times blithely risking your life. So flipping frustrating, especially when cops focus solely on easy to process speeding (which when appropriate is completely safe to do) and not on reckless driving :(

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member