• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • A pro bodybuilder gave me this diet - is it any good? Help v much appreciated!

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by jailynn24hb, Oct 4, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

A pro bodybuilder gave me this diet - is it any good? Help v much appreciated!

I'm 5'9 as well, just to mention. At 155 pounds I look like I train with weights as in there is some muscle, some tone, very little fat anywhere except a little over lower abs which can be rectified with some cardio. I am genetically slim. I want to develop a more beefy, rugby build. I played a little rugby in secondary school but have lost weight since then and my only training is with weights. So you reckon, I don't even need to supplement with protein? Can any of you suggest bulk diets of any kind?

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

A pro bodybuilder gave me this diet - is it any good? Help v much appreciated!

Sounds like a lot
      that is an ideal diet for someone who works out really hard and for a long time each day
      most of the things listed won't make you fat, use the foods listed and make your own diet, cut it down cause it sounds like a heap