• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • A letter from the woman I'm seeing.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mickel, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Mickel

Mickel Well-Known Member

She gave me this last night when I left her place.

Dear Nidge,

I wanted you to know at this moment in time what my feelings are towards you, they are strong and powerful and my heart is filled with love. I’ve held back as much as I could for reasons I just don’t know but over the last couple of days my heart has just opened up.

I’m consumed with words you have said to me, they have taken away any doubts I had about us.

It’s hard for me to trust and believe that someone wants me for who I am and wants to love me.

I’m sat here in tears because of the happiness I’m feeling, I don’t ever want to lose what we have. You are by far the nicest man I’ve ever met and to me you are perfect, you give me everything I need and ever wanted from a man, your kindness, compassion, love, the intimacy I’ve always desired, I didn’t think it existed.

Your gentle and you listen, I love every day we share together they are very precious times.

I have sat and thought about how I could show you how I feel, discovering these words are all you need to read, they explain everything.

From the first moment I saw you I knew there was something different, I was totally blown away by you. I know without doubts you are the one I’ve been waiting for all my life.

I have promised you no matter what if there is something upsetting me I will talk to you about it, I will stay true to this I promise you because if I ever lost you due to something getting out of hand my heart would be broken.

This bond we share feels strong; at times I can hardly stand for us to be apart, I’ve never felt like this before.

I’m sorry that I have issues regarding my insecurities and a couple of times I’ve let you down because of negative things said by negative people.

It’s hard at times just to believe what’s true and what isn’t just because no one has ever been this kind and loving towards me.

As you know I’ve spent a good portion of my life being lied to. It’s hard for me at times to explain how I’m feeling because I’ve had to learn to deal with my feelings on my own, I hide myself away and go quiet, like I said this will change, although at times it will be hard I promise I will get rid of them feelings.

Thank you for coming into my life giving me your love and true happiness.

All my love

PXXXXXXX

P.S. For the first time in my life I believe in love at first sight, having a soul mate and meeting the love of your life. xxxx

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

A letter from the woman I'm seeing.

She makes you sound like a right soppy cnut nidge.

Lovely letter and obviously a good connection. Fair play that man

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

doubt she wanted every tom n dick reading that mate. sounds really personal and you should enjoy it and keep it to urself

4. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Sounds like a keeper mate

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

your low puting this on here m8t also shes bunny boiler material!

6. akabiceps

akabiceps Well-Known Member

Fair play mate. Sounds as tho she's totally smitten with u well done.

Ps. Keep sharing ur sex life on ukm please. I feel like I know the woman we all know now as 'Pxxxxxx'

Pps. A letter? Is she in prison

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

****ing hell nidge, if she can right that about you after looking at your ugly mug...

but seriously though sounds like a nice woman mate, good on ya.

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I've shared worse on here.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I can see that letter ending up as evidance of a crime

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Yup - I'd go off the f*ckin map if I poured my heart out like that and it ended up on a forum ...so off the map you'd read about it in the papers

Still tho - she sounds lovely and its really nice that shes so happy with you

Tags: