• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 3 Week Fast Cut Tips (Job Interview)

Discussion in 'Training' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Sep 25, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I have 3 weeks before I have my job interview for the new lifeguard position. They made an exception for me to proceed with the job interview because I'm only 15 but I need to be 16. So I want to be at my best for them were going to do a group interview session and I was wondering what I could do to cut fat fast but preserve my muscle? I dropped 60 pounds before eating at like 600 calorie deficit then doing 400 calories of exercise. But I want to preserve my muscle right now. I'm eating at 250 calories below my maintenance calories. Then 300 calories from weights (15x165=2475-250-300=1925 calories) I'm 5'9 165 lbs 17% body fat. With about 13.2kg of fat left according to the tabita scale. I cut carbs lower and I'm trying to drink 8 cups of water a day. Do you think I should eat 500 calories less than maintenance and do my exercise ? That would make me around 700-800 calorie deficit

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

3 Week Fast Cut Tips (Job Interview)

In 3 weeks, your progress won't really be that noticeable.
      Also, lol at 8 cups of water a day. That's a bare minimum bro. I drink 4-6 liters a day.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

How do you fit in your day? I know you can't drink too much in one go 2 cups a time I think? I can't seem to drink lots of water for some reason.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

It's not hard. Bring water with you everywhere. Back when I went to HS, I'd drink 1 liter per class. Constantly sip on it. Small sips, big sips, whatever. Make sure your urine is clear all the time. Your body will adjust to the extra water intake and you'll stop pissing so much. The more water, the better.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Does it take long to adjust? Cause It seemed like I had to take a piss every block. So I tried to do it at home didn't work as well. Anyway for my calorie deficit is 700 too much?

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Is the protein intake high? Will you keep lifting during this duration?
      And you will adjust to it eventually. The secret is to not drink large amounts at once, but rather spread it out.

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

This. Was gonna say this myself. You'll pee a lot but you feel better and perform way better.

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

You also get less headaches because of it. A lot of people get headaches from not drinking enough. Sadly, they just try to medicate the problem with ibuprofin.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yes Im still going to lift and my protein intake is about 180g a little more than how much I weigh so I guess it is high. Ive been stuck in a plateau for 2-3 months or so buti recently change my diet and routine and I think I still might be in a plateau but I'm not sure since its only been 3 weeks. Strength gains have been alright even in cut.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You'll be fine. A 700 deficit isn't even that large.