• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Transformation. How many more pounds do I have to lose? Got pics, -10 lbs(IF)

Discussion in 'Training' started by Korporalegq, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I'M doing intermittent fasting atm. This is my first week of doing it, so far so good, -1.8 kg in 1 week.
      So basically, how much fat do I still have to lose? I'm really tired of losing weight, the most boring process ever. True, my squats went up by 5 kg total, but still. I want to have all kind of erections on my body. Striations and stuff. Is it possible that I get a 6 pack by september?
      Also I'm doing Layne Norton's P.H.A.T. Works great for me.
      Weight 93.2 kg.
      Starting weight, 124 kg
      Time of srs traiining 8 months
      6'1
      17 years old

Also, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145304131
      in this thread and in the one you'll find in the thread above, you'll find pictures of me several months ago. Please compare, cheers. Will rep.

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Transformation. How many more pounds do I have to lose? Got pics, -10 lbs(IF)

you did good! now lower dat bf more i think youre sitting on like 18% and you still got a while to go. try high intensity cardio

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Yeah man, I do HIIT on Sunday, and LISS twice a week.
      I'll probably cut until december. If I will plateau, I will go for maintenance at least for 3 weeks.

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

The more you lose the better you look. It's your choice. There's space for a lot more fat loss in my opinion.

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

sounds good bro. yeah just keep eating clean and deficit, cardio, heavy abs work and dem core lifts. youre on the right track. good luck!

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

That's true, more definition=better look.
      One question though, will I lose muscle during cutting? I don't think I've been losing any lean tissue during all this cutting process, because my strength is always going up.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

you will always lose mass when cutting sad thing.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

But I think there can be exceptions, like the more fat you have, more fat you will lose compared to muscle loss. Because I haven't been losing any muscle, if not gaining it. Maybe because the fat is melting away, I'm looking more muscular, thus looking bigger.

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

you can pay people to put erections on your body
      I don't think you will like it though

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I'd rather have erections inside of my musclez.