• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Will this get me from 12.5% body fat to 10% body fat without losing muscle in 4 week?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Korporalegq, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Im 23, 5'9, 163.5, about 11.5 - 12.5% body fat.

I eat 4 meals a day and train once a day doing 30 mins cardio and 45 mins weights. And 3 days a week I go twice a day for extra cardio for 45 mins.

Monday - chest. Tuesday - Shoulders. Wedsnesday - Back. Thursday - Legs. Friday - Arms. Sat - Rest. Sunday - MISC (I'll do chin ups press ups etc or a light weight workout just to keep the upper body pump but cardio is the main exercise on sunday).

10 - 11am - Meal 1 (Breakfast): 1 whole medium egg with 4 egg whites with about 40 - 50g oats with tiny sprinkle of brown sugar, nutmeg, or sometimes a piece of dark chocolate. These are made into pancakes by the way.

12 - 1pm - Weights and Cardio for 1hr 15mins ish.

1:30 - 2pm - Meal 2 (Post Workout): Metrx supreme whey protein. One and a half scoop with a banana or piece of wholegrain toast with 2 spoons of cottage cheese.

4:30 - 5pm - Meal 3 (Midday Meal): Chicken breast (spice rub) with 40 - 50g sweet potato (or half a typical sweet potato)

7:30 - 8pm Meal 4 (Dinner): Indian food like lentils, chick peas, chicken again, fish, turkey or lean beef.

I eat a tiny snack like 2 spoonfuls of cottage cheese before bed too.

I dont do pills, steroids or anything. I add veg to some of my meals and also snack on snacky foods like nuts or fruit.

I averaged my calorie intake to about 1300 a day. Obviously more when I have a cheat meal once every 2 weeks to 4 weeks or go out and drink alcohol. but this only happens once a week or two cos im trying to concentrate on cutting to my wanted bf%

My goal is to get to 10% to start with. So is this is a good stable routine to achieve this in a month from now? 5th april to 4th may?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Will this get me from 12.5% body fat to 10% body fat without losing muscle in 4 week?

The names of the foods you eat, the time of day when you eat food and the frequency of your meals are largely irrelevant to the outcome of your diet. But consuming 1,300 calories per day is a great way to lose muscle mass and really mess yourself up.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Will this get me from 12.5% body fat to 10% body fat without losing muscle in 4 week?

So you do a couple of hours cardio a week and your diets hideous.

I do 20mins of cardio a week,I eat smart.Results?24lbs fat in 10 weeks.

Check out my cutting log for some guidance and then apply it to yourself.

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

What's your cheat meal like, a piece of toast? Good lord, 1300 calories? You really need to eat more.

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

to be accurate, i eat around 1300 - 1600 a day. cheat meal is anything i want. i had 4 pieces of kfc with 6 wings, chips, pot of gravy and pepsi on saturday. also have done a 12" pizza to myself in the past. i can polish food away but i think my metabolism is **** meaning i get bloated after one meal if i over eat by a little bit.

so what is my recommended calorie intake for my age size etc to get to 10% cos i want to see visible abs in 4 weeks.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I know what a "pot of gravy" is in the US. What is it in the UK? Got a visual of your entire meal being dipped, item by item, into said pot. Can't have the same meaning... or could it...

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I mean like a little tub of gravy. enough for like 2 people?
      Maybe I should up my intake a bit then if about 1400 isnt enough. but i am seeing good abdominal results and the last thing iwant to do is lose abs.

9. jailynn24hb

Its not possible to 'lose abs'.Actually physically impossible.Everyone is born with abdominal muscles.

10. jailynn24hb

As in gain belly fat so they get hidden. i think 1500cals a day is good to lose weight and see abdominal muscles better in a months time. i eat 160 grams of protein and about 150 carbs aday too which is good for my stats.