• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Wildcat Tren E / Test500 / Anadrols

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by vijugati8g, Jul 6, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Wildcat Tren E / Test500 / Anadrols

There is no risk when it comes to slin only the risk of getting massive

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Wildcat Tren E / Test500 / Anadrols

I'll happily post a log with some Pictures. I need to take some new ones now anyway. The cycle I'm inquiring about isn't until End of August though. After holiday. I'm on of those Douche's that likes to get everything prepared, sat there and waiting.

The cycle I'm currently running is:

Alpha Pharma Sus250(Induject250) 1,000mg EW Weeks 1-10
      Pro.Chem Tren Enth 800mg EW Weeks 1-10
      Just about to add some WC Anadrol at 100mg ED for the remaining 4 weeks. (Mainly to test WC Orals but will be a nice addition to the end of the cycle.)

On week 6 now. 4 weeks remaining. It's been an odd 6 weeks to be honest.

I've lost 2% bodyfat according to callipers. And gained 6-7 lbs of weight. Don't look like I'm holding any water. So all in all I'm really happy.

The reason I say weird is because my diet has been taylored for a Bulk, and I'm following it strictly. So ho I've lost BF I do not know, I don't do cardio or anything at the moment, I'll put that down to the Tren. But Muscle definition and structure has massively changed. I'll be sure to get some pictures up, need some experienced eye's helping me with my structure, definition and symmetry to really.