• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Wild Rose Cleanse?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Capone, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I am on day 7 of the Wild Rose cleanse and I am curious if anyone else has used this cleanse and if so what do you think of it?

I'm not here to debate whether or not cleanses in general are useless because I don't really have an opinion or any fact to back it up either way I'm just interested in other people's experiences.

Thanks

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

Is this some type of food or otherwise nutrition related or is it some kind of rose (flower) extract that "cleanses" the colon?

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

Why do people fall for such obvious nonsense?

FYI: The absurd concept behind this scam is that: "Your body builds up a surplus of acid, and acid foods create an acid body."

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

It's a 12 day herbal cleanse that's supposed to flush out your system. It is nutrtion related because your diet for the 12 days is pretty limited. I know there's some crazy ones out there where you can only drink juce and stuff like that but this one you can eat lot's of stuff there's just some key rules.
      I can get more specific if you like.

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

Why would anyone try something that's so overtly a scam, which is based on utterly unfounded and illogical assertions?

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

Did you read my first post? I don't care if you think cleanses are garbage because as I stated (if you would've read it) is that I was just looking for other people's experiences.
      The way I look at it is if it works than great if not then I just had a super clean diet for 2 weeks. No harm no foul.

7. Bartomo

Bartomo Well-Known Member

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

So you don't care if it's a scam and if the justification for the "cleanse" is based on utter misinformation? Wow, just wow.

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

That's a good link , thanks for that.
      The reason I am doing this is because I have many friends that have done it and they all claim that they feel great afterwards, I'm not looking for any miracle cure or huge weight loss. I did do some research about it before hand and I know cleanses in general have a really bad rep (lemon water and cayenne? seriously?) but this one still allows you to eat a wide range of foods you just have to eat super clean so I figure whats the harm.
      My gf and I started this lat monday she has done it 7-8 times previously so far this is my observations.

- The first 5 days were absolutely horrible my stomach felt like **** (no pun intended), my head was pounding non stop and I was very irritable. Strangely enough it hardly even effected my gf.

- I have lost about 4lbs my bf% is down about a half a % and I did my first workout today since I started the cleanse and I actually added some reps so it doesn't seem like my muscles are suffering. ( I was taking glutamine, creatine, and protein powder previous to the cleanse but havent since I started it)

- I definately feel better today than I did a few days ago but I wouldn't say I feel any better than I did before the cleanse.

-This could be in my head but I think I went through a serious sugar withdrawal the first 2 days I was shaky and had major sugar cravings.

That's all I can think of right now.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Wild Rose Cleanse?

I guess you define the market for these types of scams, but at least you get to enjoy some small placebo effect and you get to spread the scam to equally naive friends.

Tags: