• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Why would they say that??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Apr 8, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

So... I uploaded a pic to Facebook yesterday, of me, showing a little bit of muscle, because actually it was nice to finally see my body change a little. It's been met with comments such as "bloke" and "hench Bahahahahaha" - only one person has said "well done queenie, keep up the good work!"

These are my friends! People that I support no matter what... And I feel a bit disheartened. Is this how people will view me in future? Because right now I feel disgusting x x

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Why would they say that??

There's a lot of jealous people out there Queenie. If the comments are from girls theyre deeply jealous. If the comments are from men it's because they feel inferior/less of a man so are getting all defensive.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

because their jealous-haters gonna hate-stick at it and use their comments to motivate-and lets see pic

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Sadly people can be cruel for no apparent reason, your not doing the work for them so dont let their opinions make you feel this way.

Its another sad fact of life that as a rule some people dont like seeing anyone bettering themselves or doing better than they are hence the childish remarks.

Let the comments bounce off your new muscly body

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Tell em to fuk off. Runts

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that....end of the day you gotta do what works for you! Your cleary making good progress and that is all that matters.

Going back a good few years I woulld have probably thought it was strange that a women was lifting weights as it was a lack of understanding...people are quick to judge watch they don't understand!!

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

i bet those who made comments like this dont do sports themselves, people are jealous or very narrow minded. you will learn to ignore them as you go. well done with progress

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Jelousy in the most cases ... but if you are truely content with what you are doing then you should be strong enough to ingonre thoes bad views... i mean are you doing it for other people or for yourself? and the bottom line is it dosent matter how much you try u can nrvr please everbody that's the nature of us human being..

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Take no notice of the comments from these so called friends, They clearly have no idea about proper training and the effort it takes and from what I can see your looking great anyways, Keep up the good work

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Sometime determination, discipline, and drive scares people and with body building these areas are very visible. If friends cannot support you positively then remove them but in all seriousness the ones that aren't supportive tend to be the most envious so rub it in their faces. Channel this to push yourself as hard as you can.