• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Why not just admit your on gear?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by herunder88, Apr 12, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Why is there such a stigma attached when it come to using AAS?, never having used it or know anyone who has, i just dont get why people wouldnt just be open about the fact in the gym. as far as im concerned nature puts a stop on how far you can push your body and how far it will develop and using gear just pushes to limits of your body and comes with risks so only the most dedicated people will want to push there body to its limits, and i think this should be applauded not frowned upon. In any other walk of life people who are willing to give up so much and take risks to achieve their goal are classed as heros, footballers often get all the plaudits for staying behind at training, not having a social life, staying away from the night life and booze, but BB are forced into the darkness and classed as cheats and social lepers, it baffles me. Arnie said himself before it was classed illegal it was open in every gym about what you were using and only the most dedicated were using. If alcohol and fags became illegal, baring in mind they are the biggest killers and burden of modern day life, would people be forced into the darkness the same way. Im currently a special constable for Essex and im seriously thinking of leaving after 3 years, the police service isnt what i thought it was, full of lazy, incompetent, small minded people with massive egos (sorry if there is any decent coppers but they are few and far between trust me). Once i leave i would consider running a 10 week cycle, but not having a gym buddy or speak to any one in the gym the world of AAS will only be via forums like this for me due to the perception of people who use them within society and good guys who would gladly give years of knowledge and advice being silenced through fear of reaction from people they know and love. This post is not intended to offend anyone and i hope nothing i said has.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Why not just admit your on gear?

My name is simspin and im a gear-aholic

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

yer and fcuk the 5 O too! you tell em man!

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Paragraphs man... Please!!

Now I need to re read the op as the lack of paragraphs incensed me so much so that I had to stop to pass judgement.... Once re read I may possibly contribute to the thread

5. Terry4

Terry4 Well-Known Member

put your readers on man!

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

You are an officer of the law therefore I don't take gear... I frown upon law breakers and am an upstanding citizen of this country

Are you lookin for some silly cnuts to start posting so you can track them and find their dealer?... Well not me... No siry bob!!

Bun Babylon!!

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

ow no i retract my first statement i just sed that to fit in

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I got up to police officer and stopped reading lol

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Some people dont need to know, but if they ask I won't lie, I speak openly in the gym about it as your amongst people that understand what It actually is.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

yer made me a bit cross eyed he is unpaid filth the bitterest of them all lol.

Tags: