• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What muscle group benefits the most from being trained x2 every week?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by fa2nzg, Sep 2, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

What muscle group benefits the most from being trained x2 every week?

Wow! Ajordana, looks great gonna start my bulk next week . So I'll use this week to figure out the starting weights for the program. Thank you so much for the write up, I really appreciate it brother!!!!

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

What muscle group benefits the most from being trained x2 every week?

Not a problem man. If you have any questions you can pm me. Let me know how you like it. A side note i take all sets to failure, except not TOTAL failure on rack pulls because i dont want to mess up my back again. So if going balls out youll probably have to drop weight quite a bit each set. For example on bench i drop about 30 lbs each set to hit the rep ranges. I LOVE reverse pyramids.. so much better than traditional pyramids imo.. regular pyramids by the time you get to your heavy sets youre already spent. Its nicer on the joints i suppose but for strength gains reverse pyramids are far superior. Just as good for size as well because no matter what weight you use to hit the hypertrophy sets, youre STILL inducing hypertrophy whether its with 350 lbs or 275 or whatever.. it allows you to get the heaviest out of your low rep sets and still hit hypertrophy just fine on the higher rep sets. Best of both worlds