• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What is the most amount of weight you've lost in a small period of time?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Zonezan, Nov 9, 2012.

1. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I lost about 7 pounds over a week, when I was on a soup diet. When I first started P90x I lost about 4 or 5 pounds during the first week. But it is mostly just water weight when the loss is so significant over that span of time. But it is motivating to see a much smaller number on the scale.

2. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

The most weight I lose was 31lbs in a month and a half. I gained 9 lbs back but that is still amazing results. I'm trying to get in the 150s and I will push myself until I get there.

3. kubica

kubica Member

Total I lost during about 4 months (spring+summer) constantly playing basketball and football (I mean like 8 hours a day), was around 35 pounds.

This was back in high school.

4. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I recently lost 12 lbs in 2-weeks. My original aim was to lose 5-pounds over 2-weeks but I was very strict and I reached my goal in the first week. I regained the weight over Christmas, though.

5. Sizzling

Sizzling Member

The most amount of weight I've lost was probably when I first started high school, I had eaten a ton of food over the summer and I was kinda fat. When school started, I didn't get to eat until lunch and after school. On top of that, I was in gym class, so I lost a lot of weight. Maybe about 20-30 pounds over the course of the year? My lunch meals had to be smaller because I didn't get as much time to eat and couldn't really cook up anything big to bring. Though I lost a lot of weight during my first year, my second year wasn't so bad, maybe because I got used to the lifestyle.

6. musclemad

My brother lost 1 pound per day for 2 weeks on the potato diet. He ate nothing but potatoes, no fat, for 14 days and lost 15 pound in total. The potato diet is extremely effective for short term fat loss.

7. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I unfortunately got sick at one point in my life so I was in the hospital for about a week and sick for a duration of a month. During that time I lost about 20 pounds and I am not chubby or fat to begin with. I felt very weak during that time so the month after I gained it all back immediately.
      Sometimes losing weight isn't that much of a satisfying feeling (at least at that time it was terrible).

8. musclemad

Yeah, it can happen when you are sick. Did you eat while you were sick? Some people just don't feel like eating when they are sick and they lose a lot of weight. I had a fever when I was a teenager and I lost 10 pounds in a week.

9. Angelle

Angelle Member

You may not know this but playing basketball is working out--it is considered exercise as well. I try to things that I love such as dancing as a workout but I had to go to the gym, and workout. I find it very boring, and if something is boring to me I will stop doing it. The most that I have lost in three weeks is 11 pounds. i did it doing Zumba, and it was a lot of fun; it didn't feel like I was working out. I stopped doing Zumba but I am definitely going to go back to doing it because it's a lot of fun plus I gained the weight back, which is terrible.

10. Far_Mur_Jo

Far_Mur_Jo Member

I lost around 12 kilograms in less than 4 months, but it was a really unhealthy weight loss. I was in a really bad place, living very unhealthy, smoking, taking drugs and being depressed as balls. I changed a lot since then, though. I gained back a good portion of the weight, but in muscle mass, rather than just fat, I stopped smoking and started to eat mostly health foods. I still smoke weed every once in a while though.