• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • what about pct if you never come off ?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Capone, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

if you cruise on say test-c at 200 or even 10mgs dbol in between cycles, when would you use anti's/pct ?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

what about pct if you never come off ?

There would never be pct "post". As far as antis use them as needed to control esto etc.

3. jailynn24hb

i never stayed on longer than 12 weeks and have thought about staying on for a year just cruising inbetween but if gyno shows up i guess then i would have to stop and start anti's . i was just wondering after reading about guys on hrt and what they do inbetween cycles . i have never had any trouble with gyno in all the years i have done it.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Never giving your body a break isn't a good idea if you ask me ...

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

No, but being on hrt for guys that no longer produce within the normal range is the same thing as "never coming off", just at lower doses.

Young, I would get bloodwork done before to get a baseline and the intermittently throughout the year to make sure things like cholesterol don't creep up too high. If Gino/sides ever did become an issue, I would assume normal protocol of anti-e's would suffice.

Also, make sure you're okay with the potential long term hazards, like never coming back and needing to be on hrt dosing forever....or sterility...

6. jailynn24hb

Use hCG throughout at 250-500 iu every 3 days. I used nolvadex sometimes on a low cruise just cause. After 2 years on blast and cruise I recovered in pretty short order. i think it has to do with hCG use.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I agree. Bloods are important if you're going to do this. You want to catch a bad trend in the making rather than deal with the consequences later.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Just wondering your age?.... And also what do think the cruise will accomplish? Im not down talking you....just would like to here your thoughts. And if you did cruise you could add hcg in at a low dose to help keep you ready to do your pct after the cruise. As far as gyno you can address that with a anti if it flairs up. I would make sure to keep a ck on you blood work with th dr...and donate some blood every so often.

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Hey Pin , when you say give blood, can u do the short version & just give or do u need to let them seperate whatever they do & give the stuff back ? Sorry only done it twice & cant remember what the terminology is. Did I make any since ?
      Lib

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

hey lib!!!! Long time no see!!!

I think you can chose an option. You can flat out donate whole blood... or you can just donate plasma or platelets... in which they return what they don't separate out

Tags: