• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Toney Freeman Interview - Discusses X-Pain, ectomorphs, Sweden incident, future.

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by alomjabpd, Mar 7, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Toney Freeman Interview - Discusses X-Pain, ectomorphs, Sweden incident, future.

Great video Matt! Always good work.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Toney Freeman Interview - Discusses X-Pain, ectomorphs, Sweden incident, future.

"Here in USA where we have freedom". Do you know anything about swedish laws at all? What a moronic thing to say.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Thanks ZBlacktt! I want to see if I can get them in the 4-6 minute range because I am gradually learning what attention spans people have online. It depends on the type of online material but I think a good rule is that shorter videos work better online.

That was admittedly a poor choice of words although I don't regret it given the context was doping laws. All countries take an anti-freedom position on steroids but the doping laws in Sweden seem even worse than the USA or what we have here in Canada. In Canada, a personal use amount of steroids is legal and testing positive for steroids is legal. But I can agree it was a poor choice of words.

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

It was a poor choice of words, but gosh it mustve been awkward trying to talk about the fact he uses steroids when he doesnt openly talk about it himself haha. "perfomance enhancing... things"

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Did you get a chance to speak to Roelly? Would like to know what's up with him. He's been out so long now.

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I would like to elaborate and explain some of the swedish doping laws and why they are so hard but I'm not rhetoricly eloquent enough to do so. But it basicly has to do with the criminal networks that are bringing the steroids abroad. They trigger alot of other crimes such as trafficking, drugs etc.

Anyways, always enjoy your interviews. Keep it up:)

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Haha, yeah. Substances would have worked in lieu of "things" but I wanted to try to get the question in without directly filling in the blanks. I'm learning as I do more and more interviews and hopefully eventually I get the formula down. I think Dave Palumbo does great interviews.

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I agree with this but it's funny how that is "acceptable" to say for steroids but one cannot say the same for the effects immigration has had on some of these things. Right now I'm a bit torn between dropping political talk to remain neutral and just do interviews and work on my website. But if anyone is interested in learning a little more about the socioeconomic system in Sweden, search YouTube for ReasonTV's video called "Johan Norberg - Swedish Myths and Realities".

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Ah well man, it was a good interview anyway. You seemed a little nervous, but youre still doing well to get these interviews and make them this professional.