• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Following User Says Thank You to hk2009 For This Useful Post:

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Canellesao, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I have been doing a bunch of research and reading.

Long story short, I was recently put on HRT due to low test. I am getting settled in to finding my maintenance dose. Right now I am taking 100mg/week split in two shots. I am waiting to get bloodwork done and see where this brings me. I am thinking I will end up at about 125-150/ week in the end.

I know this is not a big dose, but I am feeling 1000 times better already compared to the way I felt before.

I always stayed away from AAS in the past mostly from fear, lack of understanding, and not knowing any sources. (as I workout at home)

I am close to probably all you will get out natural development. 5'9 190, just over 10% bodyfat. 18" arms. Strength is well developed, 500+ deadlift, 400+ squat, and bench in the 350 range. I have a very good knowledge of nutrition and currently track and log all food and meal.
      OK...so now my question.

Since I will now be on test cyp the rest of my life, and I dont have to worry about recovering...etc... what would you guys think of Tren as a first cycle? (after I get settled in to HRT)

This may seem odd, and you may say just run a test only one at first at 400-500/week. If I did this, I would quickly run through my script. Being that I dont have any sources, I saw the post on homebrewing from Finaplix. It looks very straight forward and I have already seen where I can get all the required materials.

So....what would you guys think of a tren only cycle while on low dose test (hrt at aprox 150mg/week cyp).

I understand Tren is very powerful and can come with sides, but I could always just discontinue if I was not feeling well on it.

What do you guys think

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

The Following User Says Thank You to hk2009 For This Useful Post:

What kind of Tren dosage do you think you would do?

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

macgyver

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Worth a shot, but you might have some sexual side effects, maybe do 50mg eod tren.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

macgyver

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I think it could be a rough ride, tren as a first cycle/blast that is. Also when not having a source, do you have ancilaries for what tren could require?

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

macgyver

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

You have a source for tren then im willing to bet source has test too. You gonna run tren E or tren ace? What dosage?

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I was not 100% sure....still researching...so I figured I would throw it out here and see what guys with more experience thought.

That is kinda where I was leaning.... I have seen that guys will go as high as 100 eod/ but many said they did well on 75. Figured 50 might be a good starting point.

I am not ready yet to go this route...but even before going on HRT, due to my paranoia and just wanting to be safe, I have Aromasin, and Letro on hand and could pick up Adex is needed. Because there was no PCT involved, would anything else be advisable?

I guess my biggest question is would this be effective while only being on such a low dose (relatively) of test.

I am interested in any feedback....and if the answer is "bad idea" then I need to work towards other things....Push come to shove, I think I could find some more conventional methods for first cycle....like test only...just might take me some more work.

I am not ready to jump at the moment, I still have a month or two to get other things in order.

Thank you already for the feedback.

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Last edited by macgyver; 03-02-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Tags: