• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Following User Says Thank You to deadweight For This Useful Post:

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Capone, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Okay I know this is such a stupid question either my math sucks. I cant figure it out is that I want to front a load on my cycle of cyp. 800mg a weeek for 12 weeks so my math is killing me really.
      Lets assume that 7-8 days is a halflife of 50% for cyp. how would the cycle look to make it level out at 800mg a week I want to inject every Mon and Thursday instead of once a week to level out blood levels. So please anyone know the math..?

If I start with 1200mg monday by thurs it will be 900 then by the next monday it will be 675 correct so am I correct to assume to just add another 125mg or do I add 225? to level out at 800 then 400 again on thursday or am I all screwed up... I know after about 3 weeks blood level are consistent but I want to be on the mark.
      BTW all the roid calculators out there suck.

Any advice on how a 12 weeks straight cyp. frontload would look?

thanks in advance peeps

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

The Following User Says Thank You to deadweight For This Useful Post:

Typically if you are doing 800mg of test cyp a week, you would double your first week to 1600mg. By the end of the week your levels will be stable at 800mg. Then you continue with the 800mg to completion.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Last edited by prime; 03-02-2012 at 07:27 PM.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

M-Rods

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

To be honest, it is better to pick injections sizes rather than worry about what your levels are at. The main purpose of frontloading is to achieve higher levels faster than you normally would at planned regular doses. The easiest way to do this is to double your first 2 doses and then reduce to your planned dose. So, if you are planning to do 400mg pins on both Monday and Thursday, turn those pins into 800mg ones for the first week only. This will get your levels up quicker.

The common mistake you're making (no worries) is assuming that once you inject something it's at it's full capacity in your system. Sometime between Day 1 and half the time it takes to reach it's half life, the drug will reach peak plasma levels. After that it falls at an increasing rate. The point of splitting mid-esters to twice weekly is to make those levels more stable (as you stated). So, what you're doing is prepping your body for a much larger dose than it will actually need to handle. 800mg will be a nice solid dose that you should be able to feel a little quicker with the 1 week frontload that I mentioned.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

M-Rods, Shamrockbear1

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Test cyp peaks in about 72 hours of whatever amount your injecting, inject site does make a difference, Glutes or legs for a good & fast peak of the injects.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

M-Rods

9. unyende

unyende Well-Known Member

Not trying to be a dick but i think you are overthinking this waaay too much. Just do a mon/thurs split and you will be good. The MOST important thing you need to focus on as much as you have been on your math and blood levels, is your diet/nutrition.

This might be going against the grain from what others are saying, but i wouldnt blast such a high dose in the beginning if this is your first run. If you start to get bad sides, it would be better to get them from 400 than 800 or 1600, you would have a shit load of test in you dealing with the sides as apossed to a lower dose. Just my 2 cc's.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

SHINE