• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Fine Line between...

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by suighja, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

The Fine Line between...

It doesn't have to be fresh. Buy frozen chicken breasts in bulk. Peanut butter is also a way to get some fats in for cheap.

Have your ready the stickies that smul directed you to? You really have to do that. Many of your questions will be answered there. And yes, you should be lifting weights, it will help you perserve the muscle you have and look better when you lose the lbs. I'm not familiar with P90X, but if thats the program you want to do, then you should do it the way it was designed.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

The Fine Line between...

Im actually not too far away on the diet then, I have oatmeal in the house and do eat poached eggs at times, my family are big eaters of peanut butter but whenever I look at that I always 'wow there's too much fat in that'. Can someone kindly link me to the macro and micro threads that you have mentioned please, just so Im definetely in the correct place.

I'll keep that in mind then regarding the workouts and ill try to implement a few more workouts (perhaps go back to the gym would be best).

Couple of other questions, are their any foods that aren't necessarily beaming with health that I can snack on that are appealing but aren't too fatening, so for example chocolate oatbars etc.

Thanks.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

The Fine Line between...

On days that you dont eat fish youre getting absolutely NO healthy fat whatsoever. And your protein intake is very minuscule. Yes your diet is significantly better than someone eating taco bell and pizza daily, but its got a ways to go., (i have no clue where the stickies are).

I have no idea what a chocolate oatbar is, but it sounds like processed empty calories that doesnt help any of your nutritional deficits (ie protein/fat).

Id recommend some kind of nut. Almonds, walnuts, pistachios whatever. There are so many varities that theres gotta be one you like (ie cocoa roasted almonds are awesome. And no NOT chocolate covered, cocoa roasted. big difference)

Tags: