• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The ascent to beauty

Discussion in 'Post Your Pictures' started by Korporalegq, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Greetings, brothers in iron!

This is the tale of my 2,5 year transformation from a regular guy to the chosen man of Thor on Earth. First of all, I am no prodigy or a guy who's always been big. I was rather small when I was younger, and I didn't just go to the gym and wake up the next day looking the way I am today. Everything I got, everything I am, I have busted my ass in the gym for. I am 100 % steroid free, as you can see in my pictures below I am not one of those guys that was skinny two years back and is now huge, without pictures in between. To everyone reading this; You don't need to be a genetic freak or use steroids to achieve this, just time, work and lots of dedication. I am 23 years old, I am 187 cm and is as of now weighing around 92 kg, I started at ca 78 kg.

This is me during my time during my time in the military, 11 months of marching, fighting, shooting, I started going to the gym after I got out of it (in Sweden we used to have a mandatory period of service).

[​IMG]

This is me after ca 6 months of serious training, although I didn't know as much about nutrition and training as I do now I did my best and still ate good and got plenty of sleep. June 2010

[​IMG]

This is me after 6 months after that, the scale hovered around 100 kg, but, as you see a lot of it was fat. (I spent the entire fall bulking). January 2011

[[​IMG]

This is me after some months of training that was less good, I made a brief return to thaiboxing (which I trained as a teen), still I tried to manage my nutrition. May 2011

[​IMG]

After that I commenced a cut, which in retrospect was poorly executed. July 2011

[​IMG]

After this my girlfriend went to study abroad for the coming semester, at this point I vowed that I wouldn't waste a day training wise. The following fall I saw great progress, I began to spend more time reading and educating me in the matters of iron and nutrition. Although I put on some fat I gained a good quantity of muscle as well. During this period I also found a brother in Iron with whom I still train with.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

Last edited by Mackan58; Today at 06:37 AM.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

. First picture is early October the other two is late November.

I was scheduled to visit my girlfriend and thus I began a small cut as I found my self bearing to much fat. Here is a picure from Gold Gym, California.

[​IMG]

After my return to Sweden I was fairly unhappy with my form, 3 weeks of donuts, hamburgers and lack of training made me yet again vow to never eat anything but clean food. I didn't start my cut that would start my ascent quite yet but opted instead to try to gain some more muscle. March 2012

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

Last edited by Mackan58; Today at 06:21 AM.

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

The ascent

The pictures above is right before the ascent. I started my cut in the middle of Mars, full of determination and knowledge. I was sure to make everything picture perfect this time, richer for the experience from previous failures. Easier thought than done I got sick two times during April which was a real test for my determination. I pushed through however which led me to become what I am now, Thor's chosen man. I finally reached one lifelong goal of mine; visible abs, I never thought I ever have it, just the thought of it makes my eyes tearful with joy, when I understood that I was on the right path and the fat began to recede; The joy I felt was something extraordinary. For the record I have made some sacrifices through this time, I haven't drunk in well over a year (which has taken it's toll on the social aspect of life, as here in Sweden a large part of socializing has to do with alcohol), I almost never eat unclean food (can't remember the last time i had a pizza).

The following pictures is not the end of my journey but a mile stone which marks the results of my long struggle. This summer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

Last edited by Mackan58; Today at 06:26 AM.

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hoped you enjoyed the story!

Best regards, you friend Marcus

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

Last edited by Mackan58; Today at 06:39 AM.

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

Changed from imageshack to imgur.

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

The ascent to beauty

Last edited by Mackan58; Today at 06:33 AM.

Tags: