• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Should i report her??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 30, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Story goes, i got an iphone 3GS and my ex wanted one aswell so i said if she gave me the money i would take it out then transfur the direct debit over to her when she started her new job (she was waiting to start her new job at the time). She started by paying me no problem. Then started being a dick and wouldnt pay. Then left me for someone else and wouldnt ttake over the contract. I i bloked her phone and sim and had the new sim sent to me. A while later i get withsomeone else and i decide to give hher the new sim. (figured it might aswell get used since i was still paying) She told me about 6 weeks ago it stopped working. Rang up o2 and they told me it must be a sim problem and i should either upgrade or get a new sim. I decided to just cancel it all together. Rang uptoday and they told me i had to pay a cencelation fee..... WTF?? ment to be free.
      Turns out that my ex has remembered the password to my account and the date the contract gets renewed and has changed the postal and email details so i dont know shes renewed it and im paying. But the jokes on her. Ive contacted o2 again and they put me through to the fraud team and they have bloked her phone ( Brand new iphone 4s in white) and sim and they will be getting back to me in a few days and i will be getting a refund on any cost i have encured because of her.

But should I contact the police or correct authority and report her for fraud?

What would you do?

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

I'd stop being a mug and paying for other peoples sh1t....

but then thats just me.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

That's a tricky one..

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

contact the police or correct authority and report her for fraud

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

Just get your money back and leave it at that. Contacting the police will probably just make it worse.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

Beat up her new boyfriend. Its will help, thats all im saying. (wont help with the phone though).

7. lonerr4evamp

lonerr4evamp Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

contacting the police may cause more sh1t between you and your ex

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

Report her.

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

im not bothered about causing **** about with my ex tbh. shes so simple she gets board quite. might get grief for a few days then its over.

I want to report her because whats shes done just simply isnt right, but i dont because i like to think im better than her (she was a cheating slut that used me for cash and like to bully me)

10. gabarit

gabarit Well-Known Member

Should i report her??

Demand the new phone back off her! If she doesn't give u it go to the police.

Tbh I imagine the phone company won't just drop it they have lost a very expensive phone and will likely take legal action to get recompense anyway, which will prob involve the old bill at some point.

Tags: