• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Sensitive gyno prob, should I say?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by parnassto, May 3, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Young lad at our gym about 20ish, decent physique and clearly on something and pretty damn strong.

Anyway my wife and I were in the gym yesterday and she said to me "your chest isn't going to go like his is it?" I asked her what she meant and she pointed out he is quite clearly getting gyno, not that she called it that, but it is pretty obvious.

I explained what was almost certainly happening and she reckons I should tell him. I'm normally the first person to jump up and help people but this is pretty sensitive and I'm guessing he is pumping himself full without any real knowledge.

So the question is, would you want somebody to quietly tell you or shall I just let the poor sod keep growing his boobs? A lot of the younger lads on here seem to have huge persecution complexes or f off big chips on their shoulders and can't see them wanting friendly advice

Could get my wife to ask where he got his boob job done I guess

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Sensitive gyno prob, should I say?

my ex has bigger boobs than me and being a right mardy wench I ENJOYED TELLING HIM
      kza

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Does he look like he jumped in blind or does he train like he has experiance.

Its a tough one to call, theres some blokes in my gym, its pretty noticable but im pretty certain they wudnt want some coming over to them pointing it out .... saying that, they are both big guys and look like they have experiance with steroids.

If it was some young lad who has jumped on them blind(as long as he wasnt a bicep boy), i would have a quiet word. easier said than done tho

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Im quite open and easy to talk too in the gym, plus I'm very open to advice and criticism, and if I think they're wrong I like a friendly debate.

But...if some random geezer came upto me and told me I had a bìtch tits they would get a sharp fcuk off lol no matter how friendly they approached it.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

It is a tough one that. Could be that he just carries a little bit of fat there rather than being gyno but I guess that depends how ripped he is. Could be like the situation of asking a fat girl when its due by mistake.

I think if he looks approachable then it may be worth while mentioning something in passing but more often than not you will just get told to **** off and mind your own business.

Knowing me I would probably say something in a discreet way (if he seems inexperienced) just to see if he is aware of what it is and if he is doing anything about it. If he tells you to fcuk off then just say fair enough and walk off. He will then probably look into it and come back and thank you for noticing it and bringing it to his attention. Either that or just be dick with you for ages

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

this.

also, you never know he might be fully aware of his gyno and treating it with letro or something, you never know

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

If he takes his training and physique seriously then I imagine that he can see it in the mirror. I do wonder if you'll be pointing something out that he already knows and make him feel even more insecure? Would the point of highlighting it be to advise him?

Maybe just ask if he's a member on here? He'd soon learn a lot if he joined.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Agree, he most likely knows he has it and i can only imagined how id feel if someone i didnt know came to me and mentioned he could notice, like katy said speak to him on a different matter ask what hes cycling and ask him if hes running any AI alongside if hes clueless to it, then you can educate him

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

That's a good idea!

He does train seriously but just get the feeling he's naive, I reckon he's no more than 12%ish body fat and although I wouldn't pretend to be an expert it very clearly looks like gyno to me.

Just would have thought if he was aware and treating it he wouldn't wear a tight vest until its gone? He did seem approachable enough but I tend to keep to myself in the gym and get on with working out so not talked much.

I am very inclined to leave it but do like katy's idea of suggesting uk-m.

10. djbuffnstuff

djbuffnstuff Well-Known Member

If it was a bicep boy i'd give him some oestrogen to help