• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Sat in car outside needle exchange.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by emininojiq, Mar 12, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Well today is the day I finally plucked up the courage to go to the needle exchange to collect some needles / syringes ready for my first cycle.

Was supposed to be getting my first lot with my mate but he's working day shifts all week so can't make it so I thought bugger it I'll go on my todd.

Researched the times for needle exchanges and on a Tuesday it's 13.00 till 16.30. Arrived here in good time, got here about 12.55 and sat in the car pretty nervous. Clock got to around 13.05 and after about 15 pretty shady looking characters who i could only describe as smack rats had gone in, I finally decided "F&#k it" and went and rang the intercom thing and they let me in. Bloke at reception asked what I wanted and I told him but he then tells me there won't be anyone to see to me till 14.00. He seemed pretty friendly but I couldn't help but feel the lowest of the low stood there asking for some pins.

I know it sounds retarded and it's pretty unlikely but I can't help imagining some random smack head kicking off and attacking me or someone with one of their needles lol.
      I think it's quite a scary place and really don't like it. But needs must eh?!

So anyway I'm just say in my car once again waiting for the clock to get to 14.00 bored outta my head.

Anyone else want to share their experiences when they first went to the needle exchange?

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Sat in car outside needle exchange.

You can always just spend a couple of quid and buy them online.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

medisave is pretty cheap

plus it would save personal time and petrol costs travelling to needles exchange all the time..

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

20 quid would get you 100 pins and 100 barrels ...

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I suppose I could have. Saying that I've spent 115quid on this cycle so far as it is with pct and AI's etc and skint so might as well get them for free. And don't fancy getting anything delivered as I don't really want the gf seeing the needles.

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I think I'd be embarassed and uneasy pretty much the same as yourself tbh so I would by online.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

mate you be ok ...when you go back in thay wont question you .just say what its for ask for some green's blues and some orange and some wipes...........they dont ask your name or adress just initials and town ........fuk the bag eds .........

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

precisely why i buy them online. Fcuking hate smack heads, they always say to me "your on the rodders aint you, im gonna do em soon and get as big as you" LOL! i stopped going after hearing these coments non stop.

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Last edited by Suprakill4; Today at 02:52 PM.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

You keeping it a secret?