• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Respecting your elders..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by addme, Mar 8, 2012.

1. addme

addme Well-Known Member

I dont know how l expect this thread to go as l very much doubt anyone will say they dont TBH..

I really really go out of my way to show respect to my elders.

Now by elders l mean the ones who look of an age they were around in the last world war.

Are you the same ?

Also givent the conflicts this country has gotten us into over my living yrs are we becoming de sensitised to the boys and girls lost fighting for there coutries ?

It worries me that respect is a dying concept..

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

yes but every generation of old people show less respect to the younger people so it will be lost soon.

i respect all old people. especially people who look old enough to be a grandad............

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

i agree, i am 20 years old and it ****es me off when i see people my own age or older/younger not showing adequate respect to elders. especially things like people sat down when an elderly person is standing on the tube/bus but not just that also things like intimidation towards them and general disrespect. but then again i think it may be down to how you was raised, i was taught to respect my elders as long as they respect you.

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

I show respect to everyone unless I have a reason not to. I believe everyone should do the same.

I'm possibly more polite and formal with older people though, wouldn't call them butt or whatever

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

i have to say i give respect to NO one who does not earn it - there are plenty of miserable old cnuts who have done fuk all and expect special treatment for simple being decrepit....

they can all fuk off and drop stoine cold dead as fas as i'm concerned

Nothing is a given.......if on the other hand they did something respect worthy - then i dont care if you are 10 or 95 - you get it

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

respect is earnt not given , old people that did serve in wars yes but what about the ones that lived a life on the dole do they deserve respect ?

i am polite and courteous to all but the cnuts that do not acknowledge that i have no time for .

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

I show respect to my elders, esp as Milky says if they were around in WW2. My parents are in there 70's, & if I'm shopping with me ma, sometimes ppl cab be a bit rude to her. P1sses me off.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

only if they respect me, i will help someone if they look like they need help....i dont need respect upfront to do a kind deed lol, if they are rude to me then f&ck um

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

my mum turns 70 tomorrow and she is a powerhouse, looks years younger and would fuk you up if you ****ed her off.....good old Glasgow woman, would give you her last bean and has looked after half my family, grand parents and even her dead brothers aging wife.... i wish they made women like her now

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Respecting your elders..

milky is this coz your now an old bastard