• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Really need your help about my cutting

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by herunder88, May 21, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I started to cut on 02/02/12, my starting weight was: 75.5 kg (aftar gaining some mass and fat)
      My height is: 1.71 cm~
      I am doing keto diet (low carb diet) which means 10-15g of carbs a day.
      Today my weight is: 64-65 kg
      But I am starting to despair, I can't stand this diet anymore (I am angry, hungry, and really want to finish this cutting), I can't reach any abs and it seems like I can't reach low body fat %, I am using Yhomibine and I am doing carbs refeed once two weeks.
      I don't know what else should I do, I work really hard: 3 times a week intervals and 3 times a week lifting.
      If it is important I was a fat kid but I think it doesn't matter because I see here a lot of body transformations.
      My diet:
      Calories: 1500-1600
      Fats: 75-83g
      Protein: 190g
      Carbs: 10-15g

Some pictures: (I really sorry about all the pictures but I really don't know what to do)
      Before:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

After:
      [​IMG]
      loot what happens whem I stretch my belly fat(you can see some abs but it's still not my goal):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Ok you got the idea..
      I really don't know how should I keep going, what else should I do?
      I don't see something wrong with my diet and my workout, is it sensible that my body can't reach low body fat %?

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Really need your help about my cutting

Last edited by Melamed; Today at 08:58 AM.

3. pustehull

pustehull Well-Known Member

Why did you chose to do a keto? You can still have carbs when cutting and it makes you a bit more sane...I know many would agree with me! You also may have better workouts. Personally, I think your calories are too low, especially for you to be a male. Once you get your diet on target, you don't have to kill yourself in the gym. Cardio is not even needed, despite what many people think. Lift heavy to maintain your strength when cutting. Trust me, I have tried a million things when cutting and you can't beat keeping everything in moderation and not going to extreme! If you go TOO hard too soon you definitely get burned out and tired.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You need to bulk son. Drop the keto, get on a sensible diet with adequate CHO/fats/protein, and bust ass in the gym (i.e. heavy compound movements).

You have no further real estate to cut from.

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Appreciate your opinion but believe me I really think this is my chance to get ABS.(after I lost 20 kg as a part of my diet I was really skinny without any mass and that was the reason why I didn't reach abs although I had about 10-11 of body fat% but now I gained some mass and it's not the reason why I don't see any ABS.
      I am lifting heavy (squat,deadlift,bench press, etc) work hard at the gym, but god I can't remove that last layer of fat and reach ABS.
      amazon22: The calories not that low, I think it's fine because if I add more calories I won't lose weight.
      I don't go crazy with my workout and I chose low carb diet because I see many people who did this diet and they reached amazing results. ( In addition the low carb diet fits to low body fat %) and I think I don't have more than 13% of body fat.
      The intervals are for the stubborn fat (on these days I eat a bit more)
      God I don't know what to do.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Mental gymnastics.

I gave you my opinion as well as the poster above me. You are free to do as you wish. If you want to continue cutting then be my guest.

GL.

7. jailynn24hb

^Fuk that slow bulk or recomp at minimal.

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I understand what you are writing but can you tell me what is the reason why I don't see any ABS?
      I mean I see a lot of other people who are thinner than me and has less mass but has abs, I can't figure it out.

9. latin

latin Well-Known Member

Here are some old pictures (I hope you will understand what I meant):
      Fat:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Less 20 kg (No mass, and so skinny):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. jailynn24hb

Because you have no LBM. You're endlessly cutting to nothing. A skinny guy with abs is like a fat chick with perfect perky boobs. Took me a long time to realize this. It's a lot easier to cut when you have a lot of LBM vs. endlessly cutting and trying to build muscle.

Tags: