• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • PH help

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by casse, Mar 4, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I've been running a cycle of a ph called "Infinity" but Nature's Research. This ph has supposedly been pulled off the shelfs and ive been getting bottles of it through my good bodybuilding friend. I need a new bottle about to run out but don't know when he can get me more. Do any of you know any other PH's that contain the same ingredients that I can buy from a store?

It contains:
      4 chloro 17a methyl androst - 1 4diene 17b-ol: 20mg

Estra - 4,9- diene- 3,17 Dione: 20 mg

2a, 17a dimethyl- 3one, 17B-o1: 10mg

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

PH help

So you are stacking halodrol, trendione, and superdrol.... how old are you and how long have you been "on"...

ManBeast

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

PH help

I never understood why halodrol and superdrol were blended together with products like this. If you are taking superdrol at a reasonable dose you prob wont go over 4 weeks... yet halodrol will take 3 weeks to kick in so your getting the extra liver stress and none of the gains..such a waste.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

PH help

It seems to me the only way to take compounds like this would be to pulse it so the halo can actually do something. Is that correct thinking?

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

PH help

Honestly I don't know enough to be taking ph's. But I'm going to be competing and my trainer/buddy has been getting me this. He said there aren't any stores that sell it anymore, but he has a friend who still has them. He gave me a cycle without trendione and this recent cycle with. I'm 19. I know I fukked up hard, he doesn't seem to know much about ph's either he just gets me the bottles of "Infinity". So please guy can you help me so I dont have to rely on him?

6. Canellesao

PH help

get yourself a SERM from a research chemical supplier, as well as an anti-estrogen like erase, when you have both in your hands you will stop taking this stuff and follow a pct, competing or not you shouldn't be doing this... he's a dumbass who doesn't care about your health, and you should have googled those compounds yourself before ever taking one pill...

"In god we trust, everyone else needs to prove themselves"

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

PH help

Why are there so many companies mixing methylated compounds and selling them as miracle pills?

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

PH help

So should I just buy them separately? How can I get them?

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

PH help

No, you shouldn't buy these seperately at all. I believe Purity Labs is a sponser on here if I'm correct so I'll steer you into that direction to get some Torem. Get off of this s*** as soon as you can, because from the sound of this, if you've finished a whole bottle, you're atleast 3 weeks in. Buy the Torem and run it 120/90/60/60 and get some erase or Forma-stanzol

10. Canellesao

PH help

Also, get some NAC and MilkThistle if you haven't been taking it. I bet your enzyme levels are off right now if you haven't been taking anything.