• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • New to UK... Lixus Vs Pro Chem?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, Aug 1, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

New to UK... Lixus Vs Pro Chem?

I'm comparing my gains to a couple of mates that are on their first cycle at the moment too. I'm basing my assumption that the gear is decent due to how quickly i'm gaining, strength, libido etc. All I'm saying is that it's working pretty well for me.
      I just find it a bit strange how some people who dont use the stuff claim it is all rubbish when clearly other people are doing really well with it, granted some people may have had a bad experience with a vial but it doesnt mean the lot is bunk. (I do not mean you here pain2gain, couple of people in an earlier thread fall into this category though)
      I've noticed some of the biggest blokes on here are using PC also, cant be that bad IMO
      Will maybe try Alpha or WC next cycle, not fussed what lab as long as it works for me.

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

personally i know a ton of people on pro chem and gaining nicely, me myself am using it in my next cycle along with GE-TM labs and have used it in my last cycle with no problems at all, so i dont think its fair to bash it because for all the bad press its got, theres plenty experienced users still claiming it to be good gear, if you know the signs of what to spot for fakes youll be fine as with any gear, welcome to the uk btw, any reason for moving?

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Lixus is sh1t m8, PC is better imo

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

One thing i have learned is that you wont get everyone saying universally that a lab is good! you will always get people who will slag off a lab, ulterior motives maybe or just personal preference.
      Best to base your choice on what has the least negatives said about it!

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, what PC gear have you used and how did you find it compared to other labs youve used?

Tags: