• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Need Personal Opinions On Variety Of Things..

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by fa2nzg, May 1, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

So I started my cut almost 4 weeks ago and I'm down from 206lbs to 191-190lbs. I feel like **** all the time. This is one of the reasons why my binging cycle started, and I won't start that again but damn I feel foggy and crappy all day. I'm getting in roughly 190g of total protein and about 1800 or so cals. My maintenance is supposedly 2700cals, I do no cardio just strictly weight-lifting(Compounds+Isolations).

Why do I feel crappy all the time? I'm moody and easily agitated, my skin dries out and I constantly have dry-mouth(even worse when I'm talking). I'm too scared to really up my calories as I want to drop this weight as fast as possible, I'm going to Turkey in the summer and want to look good. My family hasn't seen me since 7 years ago, and last they did I was a chubby kid obsessed with mayonnaise(still am). I can never concentrate on conversations either, it's like I'm becoming stupid. Have I been dieting for too long? Wouldn't my binge cycle kind of disprove that?

What can I do to tackle this, what might be some reasons why I'm feeling crappy constantly? I don't know what it's like to cruise at maintenance so maybe when I'm done cutting and start to maint/bulk I'll feel better(anytime I was in a surplus was when I binged lol and I feel horrible afterwards)

I know for the time I've been here I should have my own answers, but damn this is boggling me. I yelled at my younger brother 'cause he pointed out my eggwhites burning yesterday lol.

Edit: I should also note that it's not like I eat foods I don't enjoy.

First meal(breaking fast)
      2-4PM
      - 250ml eggwhites
      - 1 90cal tortilla
      - 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixed with a scoop of whey

Post workout
      11PM most cases
      - 1 scoop whey

Dinner
      11:30PM-12:15AM
      Tortilla with chicken + cheese + veggies all mixed in and I cook each side, then I make a smaller version of this lol.

Not concerned for the calorie count here, just showing that it's not like I'm going Bro on my diet that I should feel this ****ty.

Sorry for the extra question here... What would you guys put my bodyfat at? Sorry for the crappy quality.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Need Personal Opinions On Variety Of Things..

Last edited by StitchT; Today at 06:21 PM.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

How many grams of carbs/fat?

When I cut either of those macros too far, my energy levels are crap and I get crazy cravings.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Currently all I do is think about my cheat DAY I'm planning in 3 weeks or so. I'm not sure about fats, I know for a fact it's ridiculously low though.. Carbs is roughly 110-120g. I was suspecting that one of the two are low, but the thing is for my age and amount of activity I put in the gym, it would be stupid for me to have lowcarb/lowfat, but for my diet it calls for this..

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Cut your protein back to 160-170 grams a day and bump the fat.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

What can I add in for fat? If I cut out 1 scoop of whey that would be 150cals.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Up the fat. It shouldn't be "ridiculously low." Try to get at least .45g/lb bodyweight or lean body mass (I forget which one, it's in the sticky in the nutrition section though).

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Peanut butter, nuts, fatty cuts of meat, etc.

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

That's one of the most miserable looking diets I've ever seen on here.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

My problem is trying to find where I'd fit this new addition of stuff. I hate switching around my diet.

Why you hatin' >_>... I love eatin' dem tortillas. What would you do differently lol