• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Multiple inject, scar tissue vunerable? Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, May 7, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Multiple inject, scar tissue vunerable? Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremend

hi guys, got my testosterone enanthate + Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle , but got the wrong size syringes , accidently got the 1ml ones which will only do 1 half at a time, also need to do 2ml testosterone enanthate and 400mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - per week , if i put them in different places should this be a worry? i.e 1ml in my azz, 1ml in my quad, vice versa on opposite side with the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Multiple inject, scar tissue vunerable? Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremen

stats please. its the rules

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Multiple inject, scar tissue vunerable? Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremen

age/height/weight/lifting history/body fat if applicable.

the more info you give the better

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

21 years old , 5'10, 73kgs (around 160 lbs) 13 % Body fat, lifting for 2 years on and of and very active person due to work regulations.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

i have not the time or money to supplement my dietary needs , i have to ride to and from work daily, and very active all day at work, 5 days a week and then to the gym after, i eat as much as time gives me, so this is the next step , i only hope you can guide me through to get the best results please

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Quote posted by Reedsey [​IMG] i have not the time or money to supplement my dietary needs , i have to ride to and from work daily, and very active all day at work, 5 days a week and then to the gym after, i eat as much as time gives me, so this is the next step , i only hope you can guide me through to get the best results please Thing is mate if you don't have the time or money to eat enough how do you think steroids will help? You'll still need to eat big when on cycle or the steroids won't have anything to work with. You need to consume a large amount of protein to just maintain muscle mass, more to build it even with juice. And once you finish your cycle your bod wont be able to maintain any new mass if you don't feed it.
      Also it seems as though this is your first cycle? If so the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - isn't a great choice.

As for your first question on multiple injects, I'd wait for Steve to get back to you, see what he has to say. As far as I can see the only worry would be more inject sites = more soreness.

PS. I work 12 hours a day and spend 2 hours travelling, I just carry plenty of meals with me and fit em in at every opportunity. Life gets in the way of this game, just gotta find a way round it.

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

what is the point of juicing when you cannot workout or eat ?

if you don't have time for it then just store the gear for the future. Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and test cycle is just gonna bloat you up for a couple months then you will explode like a balloon and lose it all.

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

i mean to say that i need to eat every 2 hours, but whilst working it is hard . so i have made myself a diet which is disicplined whilst im on the juice, it involves alot of pre cooking (boiled eggs , Steak sandwhiches..etc) so that i cannot or make excuses to miss any meals, i am in a good situation with food at the moment, i have stocked up very well, and also have money on stand by for extra, also for the other reasons being, i love working out, and i do it very intensely , and i want to do it for longer and harder, the nutrition side of this is being taken care of, its the injecting 4 times in one session i need to know about, maybe ill just go buy some 3ml syringes and save myself the worry. thanks for ur input man

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Steve is right. Without the proper diet and training any cycle will be a disaster. Not flaming you bro but if you don't have time and money then you really should wait until you do.