• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • loneliness

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vijugati8g, Mar 31, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

No sob story... But sitting in the shopping center today having lunch by myself... quite content watching people go by getting on with there lifes, with friends and family. It got me thinking, Im 20 and ive pretty much had no direct contact with 'friends' for 24 months ? Ive pretty much spent the last two years alone on a day to day basis, at weekends, after work. Ill go shopping by myself, Eat out alone, go to the cinema alone on occasion. It seems quite sad but im quite content with my own company.. or at least over that time period ive developed the skill of being happy in my own company. Dont get me wrong, I spent time with parents in the house, and work with work-colleagues but its not the same.

Anyone else in a similar situation? And quite content? I do miss company and having people to share experiences with, to speak with and spend time with but there simply hasnt been any opportunities since I left higher education and my few close pals went to Uni at the other ends of the country.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

loneliness

i used to be like this mate until i met my ex girlfriend, i got very attached to her even though i tried my best not to, i'm no longer with her and finding it very difficult to adjust to how i used to be, it's the best way to be imo mate

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

loneliness

Weren't you at a party the other night with that ginger bird?
      Is that not social interaction?
      You're probably looking into it too much

4. jailynn24hb

loneliness

i love my own company, only chance i get for intelligent conversation. nowt wrong with being on your own as long as you can interact with others if you needed too or chose too.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

loneliness

Get yourself on pof bro... All lifes problems can be solved temporarily on pof... If you don't resemble a baboons ass

6. jailynn24hb

loneliness

Dux, it was a simple observation, and started up the thread for a bit of healthy debate / talk with others..

And yes Dux you are right, I was at a party, but one out of probably two a year!

I could see myself getting very attached to someone if I met them which is not healthy for yourself or the relationship I guess!

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

loneliness

Was in a hostel for a few months and 1
      Day I relisesed I'd never spoken to any 1 in over a week Or seen any 1 so I phoned few old friends felt daft at 1st then went out with them lonleyness can b a **** thing

8. latin

latin Well-Known Member

loneliness

I have been there in the past and l was fine with it.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

loneliness

dont bother mate its not worth it

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

loneliness

So thats why you left??

Tags: