• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • just a heads up

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I know sometimes I'm like a nanny but over the past couple weeks two bros took a dive. Both heavy users. One I never heard of over on GetBig. Guy had a massive heart attack and dropped dead. I think he was in his early 50s and hitting the juice pretty hard. There were post of his pic up. One of his full body back shot and his lower legs were purple. Not a good sign. The other guy is Derek Anthony of RxMuscle fame hot head controversial. Makes money off his physique. Was a decent amateur BBER in his 20s. Self described former sick abuser multigram cycler per week. Tons of orals and tons of GH and oils. A few years ago he had liver cysts. About 2 weeks ago he had a mild heart attack brought on by kidney falure. Now he's on dialysis. Claims he has been on TRT like doses for a couple years now but who knows. BP has been a huge problem for him.. hereditary and all so probably predisposed at least to part of his problems.

Just mild your habits guys. I don't like to see anybody go down.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

just a heads up

That terrible! Def need to think smart about what we do....

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

just a heads up

Just another pointnt to support our beginner cycle thread.

4. sehiaudop

sehiaudop Well-Known Member

just a heads up

Exactly. This is the outcome I see when someone is asking to bump to a gram or over a gram. I always think " when will the bumping stop?" once you set foot on that path it's tough to turn back...

Rip to our fallen bro's

5. Brute12

Brute12 Well-Known Member

just a heads up

Man when I think of the cycles we did in the 80s compared to today it's like night and day. The abusers back then were the outliers. Today everyone is on a couple grams a week. It was typical back then in the 80s to do a shot of something once a week and a few pills a day. Then go off after 12 weeks for a good 3 months. By yesterday's standards I guess I am an abuser now going up to a gram a week sometimes.

6. gabarit

gabarit Well-Known Member

just a heads up

Great thread Glyco. When you think about it, running reasonable doses over a long period of time will get you the same, probably MORE gains in the long run. And be much healthier.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

just a heads up

never went over 750mgs test, 400 mgs deca. Ive been using 13 yrs total and never had any issues as of yet. I typically stat around 500mgs test these days and still get good results. Thanx for the read brotha!

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

just a heads up

One of the big guys in my area just webt under too. He loved high test and peptides

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

just a heads up

HBP takes it toll over time, monitor it often and keep it in check.

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Tags: