• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • ****ING CRAZY - READ THIS- BODY MODS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by masoven4u, Jun 8, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Greetings all! I'm a very childish male who's identified as a "toddler" for pretty much my entire life - or at least since I genuinely was one. This is my lifestyle and I am open about it to the people around me. I am active in the BDSM community here and have many friends in the fetish scene who know and support what I am. Me and my teddy bear are frequent visitor to munches and parties and I feel very well accepted wherever I go. I fully appreciate that I'm a rare bird in the body mod community as this tends to attract people who are into rather darker stuff than teddies and coloring books, but bear with me... ;)

An integral part of my lifestyle is complete sexual abstinence (chastity); I have not had intercourse for nearly five years now and i avoid masturbation for long periods, often going weeks or even months between orgasms. Unlike many others who are interested in chastity I don't view this as a form of punishment but rather the natural order of things. I don't usually wear a chastity device, except sometimes as a symbol and a signal to others - they are highly uncomfortable and there really is no need for one since I'm comitted to remaining chaste. Chastity allows me to identify more deeply with my inner child and I feel totally at ease with the possibility that I might never have penetrative sex again. You could say I seek to regain a state of virginity, where adult pleasures are unknown and off limits, and where any relationships are strictly asexual. Yep, I'm definitely the odd one out, and I realise it might sound as if I'm making this up - but I'm a 100% genuine, (relatively) sane and (usually) well balanced individual, and I'm very comfortable with what I am.

So what brings this aberration to the bodymod.org forum? I am mostly happy with my body, I have no piercings or tattoos, nor do I want any (though I do appreciate them on others). The only "body mods" I have done is that I keep myself devoid of all body hair from the neck down, and that I try to stay slim (this is harder than it sounds when you're approaching 40!). I'd love to have more hair on my head, but that's not something which keeps me awake at night. No, my "problem" is my penis, or rather the size of it. I know you're going to laugh now but I actually, desperately, wish it was smaller. A lot smaller! :eek: It's not that I'm massively well hung or anything, I reckon I'm pretty average (maybe average+), but even that feels totally wrong to me :( For decades I have been hoping to find a way to reduce its size (both length and girth) by 50% or more, and I have long since passed the stage of "wouldn't it be cool if" and have reached the "I really need to find out if this is possible" stage.

But where to turn? For a few years I have tried googling for info from time to time, but the only results that come up are to do with penis enlargement - and needless to say, searching for "penis reduction surgery" won't yield anything remotely serious (is it just me or has Google become increasingly crap, to the point of being virtually useless?). But I know there are people out there who have done some pretty heavy duty penis mods, including things like bifurcation and even nullification (complete removal). Thinking that what I'm after has more in common with these types of procedures than it does with "enhancement" surgery I figured this forum might be my best bet. I admit that I know very little about penile anatomy, but I'm hoping that there is nothing structural (nerves, erectile tissue) that would make such an operation impossible. I certainly would not want to lose all sensation, and preferably would like to keep (some) erectile functionality.

Have you ever heard of something like this? Do you know any reason why it can't be done? Have you got any tips on who/where to turn to get more information/help? Any idea what sort of cost is likely? Any and all input much appreciated!

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

****ING CRAZY - READ THIS- BODY MODS

no thanks. paragraphs confuse me :(

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i got to the end of greetings all and got bored mate sorry !!

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Sh1te...and too long for a Saturday morning

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Haha I got to "Me and my teddy bear are frequent visitor to munches and parties and I feel very well accepted"and thought **** this!

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Got as far as "toddler" and thought fcuk it can't be assed

7. jailynn24hb

Weird....

8. jailynn24hb

Behave

9. jailynn24hb

Is his the OP writing this or a copy and paste job?Why does UKM seem to attract so many weirdos these days?

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

what the fu.ck!