• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I like this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alomjabpd, Jun 12, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I like this

Last edited by hackskii; Today at 07:55 PM.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I like this

dont think link works hackskii.

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I like this

I can just see a blank screen! Haha

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I like this

thanks much better!

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I like this

There are many hidden treasures in the world... Some closer than you might expect.

But due to technology... internet... TV etc these places are forgotten and adventures out into the wild are replaced with hours on end infront of computer screens...

Anyone agree, When I was younger there was no computers etc.. the family used to always go out to national parks... to old caves... visit to the local woods.. pickign up animal skulls.. spent shotgun shells.. It was a young boys dream! alogn with the wild life etc!

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I like this

thats hipnotik cool

8. lonerr4evamp

lonerr4evamp Well-Known Member

I like this

yer but think of the people who witout the net would never get to c any of this, so for that alone its a gud thing!

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I like this

Last edited by Simspin; Today at 07:51 PM.

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I like this

I redid the link.

Here is the info on that:
      Very, very interesting. 2 min. long and fascinating.

No one knows why they do it. Yet each Fall, thousands ofstarlings dance in the twilight above England and Scotland. The birdsgather in shape-shifting flocks called murmurations, having migrated in the millions from Russia and Scandinavia to escape winter’s frigid bite.

Scientists aren’t sure *how* they do it, either.The murmurations are manifestations of swarm intelligence, which indifferent contexts is practiced by schools of fish, swarms of bees andcolonies of ants. As far as I am aware, even complex algorithmic models haven’t yet explained the starlings’ aerobatics, which rely on the tiny birds' quicksilver reaction time of under 100 milliseconds to avoid aerial collisions—and predators—in the giant flock.

Despite their tour de force in the dusky sky, starlings have declinedsignificantly in the UK in recent years, perhaps because of a decline insuitable nesting sites. The birds still roost in several of Britain’s ruralpastures, however, settling down to sleep (and chatter) after their evening ballet.

Two young ladies were out for a late afternoon canoe ride, andfortunately one of them had remembered to bring her video camera. What they saw was a wonderful murmuration display, caught in the short video whose URL is below.

Watch the variation of color and intensity of the patterns that the birds make in close proximity to one other. And take a look at the girl in the bow of the canoe watching the aerial display.