• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How hot do you feel?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by crormaSoila18, Aug 8, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Don't know if there has been a thread about it before but would be interesting to read what training has done for you. How your self esteem, confidence and life has been effected and the biggest factors that contribute to it.

Anyone?

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

Massive difference in my life. Being much more physically imposing and much more confident has ensured that all areas of my life have improved, especially professionally, believe it or not.

Why didn't I do this when I was 21yo who spent most of the time fcked off my face in pubs/clubs/raves/house parties etc??

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

Pretty warm today isn't it

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

Just read the title again. Don't feel 'hot' though, I don't do this for vanity purposes.

I am always hot, as in temperature though and spend most of the time sweating

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

Am fcuking sweating

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

In my work it's looked on as a good thing to have a discipline or some kind of physically engaging passtime. In my office we've got ultra runners, martial artists, pilots, skydivers and the business understandably loves competitive people and those who are constantly striving to better themselves.

Plus who doesn't want to be better than the next man?

7. uFaro

uFaro Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

I feel a hell of alot better than the guy I was a few years back, a skinny dieing aff wee cAnt. I find people treat you alot different also and with alittle bit more respect, and some people also feel the need to say things like "the bigger they are..." "just cause your a big guy doesn't mean..." and my favorite when i meet old friends " A few years ago i would took you, but no now..." why they feel the need to say these i don't know . The only down side is that i never feel as big as other people say I am. Love my results all the same, although changing the views people had about you in the past is definatly a bonus

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

No you do it to make yourself feel better, you enjoy it and to improve the way you look... There's nothing wrong with that and I wouldn't say it was necessarily vain. You must feel more attractive? Therefore that boosts your confidence and makes you hold your head up that little bit higher?

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

hmmm,

I don't feel hot, I don't really know, I feel better but im not happy with my body yet.

On a side note im sweating bucket in this hot office.

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

How hot do you feel?

Lukewarm.

Tags: