• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Glass half full,or half empty?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, Mar 10, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Glass half full,or half empty?

Half empty for now, when I put my first testo injection it will be half full.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Chardi Kala
      Glass is always full, never empty.
      ALWAYS be grateful for what you have, theres millions that don't have f*ck all and theres some ppl always want more!

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

The other unfortunate thing is if no one ever helped each other none of us would even probaly exist. Some people get screwed around more than others but we cant let it stop us. Imagine if everyone stopped and was just out for themselves the world would be an even darker place

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

It took me a while to learn that however you view it you have 50% in your glass.
      You may as well look at it as half full and feel good about things
      Whats the point looking at it as half empty and feeling bad?

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I look at the guy next to me. If his glass is empty, mine is half-full. If his is full, mine is half-empty.

6. admin

admin Administrator

The power of perception:-

There have been many studies conducted on the power of perception, exploring how our perceptions can influence our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Here are a few examples:

1. The Rubber Hand Illusion: This is a classic experiment that demonstrates how our perception of our body can be influenced by visual and tactile cues. In this experiment, participants are asked to place their hand on a table while a rubber hand is placed next to it. The experimenter then strokes both the real hand and the rubber hand simultaneously. After a few minutes of this, many participants start to feel as though the rubber hand is their own hand, even though they know it is not.

2. The Wine Tasting Experiment: This experiment showed how our perception of taste can be influenced by our expectations. In this study, researchers gave participants the same wine but labeled one bottle as an expensive wine and the other as an inexpensive wine. Participants rated the "expensive" wine as having a better taste, even though it was the same wine in both bottles.

3. The Power Pose Study: This study explored how our posture can influence our perception of our own power and confidence. Participants were asked to hold either a high-power pose (e.g. standing with hands on hips, chest out) or a low-power pose (e.g. slouching with arms crossed) for two minutes. Those who held the high-power pose reported feeling more powerful and confident than those who held the low-power pose.
      These studies and many others demonstrate the power of perception and how it can shape our experiences and behaviors.