• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • GF's Eating Habits

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 9, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

So ive been thinking about this lately. I want to see what y'all think..

Do you y'all think eating habits change with time? For example my gf is super skinny and doesn't do any physical activity at all (hates the gym lol). She either...

1. Doesn't eat
      2. Eats candy
      3. Eats gummy worms/bears/fish/etc...haha
      4. Has one of those lean cuisine things for dinner or picks up fries/chicken nuggets from fast food place

Another example is like she will literally eat half a 2 oz chicken breast with some twizzlers on the side. Or we'd order pizza and i'd eat the pizza and leave her the crust...

Should I care or not give a crap? Even if she doesnt get fat (which she might as she gets older) its not really healthy...

In b4 deardiary

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

Maybe invite her over and cook some healthy dishes together, and she will eventually take a liking to healthier foods, and a more balanced approach to eating. That might help her to make better choices, without you seeming 'preachy,' etc.

Just my two cents worth.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

Dear Diary..

I would be kind of worried. Her metabolism will slow down with age, she doesn't exercise and like you said she has horrible eating habits. And like endless threads have shown posted by people on bb.com.. it's hard to hint to your SO that he or she is getting chubby and needs to do something about it.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

She's certainly not doing herself any favors! Yeah, what she can get away with at 20 may not be the case at 30, 40, etc. At the end of the day though, it's her life and her decisions. I do like whatevergirl's idea, setting a good example and having healthy foods available for the two of you may be about the best you can do.

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

Eating food and also eating healthily is so important. If I were you I'd care about her eating habits.

Sounds as though it could be a sensitive issue for her, so I guess you'll need to approach the subject in a caring and understanding way, but if you can talk to her about it - then do!

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

She'll start packing on pounds as she gets older.

There is a trend I've noticed. As women get older and pack on a few pounds they start to become more attracted to bigger guys. Not fatter, just larger with muscle. I don't know if it because they like to feel small again or don't feel as awkward eating so much lol.

7. Jemenony

Jemenony Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

I've noticed a trend as well. People get into relationships and pack on 20-30 pounds.. WTF! I've really wanted to make a thread about it lol. How does it happen. Do people not want to look good for their partner? Oh yeah I tied him/her down.. time to get fat!

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

Actually OP,

I think people develop eating habits as children and generally carry them into their adult life. She will probably have to make a conscious change, but it doesn't sound like it bothers her.

Have you talked with her directly about this?

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

I think it is because they get comfortable. It is easier to lets things slide when you are in a relationship versus when you are single and looking to impress and find a mate on any given occasion. I think if you find a partner who is fitness minded it is less likely to happen.

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

GF's Eating Habits

Her older sister was never as skinny as her, but when she got married she got thicker...

Also, she'll eat if we go out to a restaurant, but she always orders Salads or we go to sushi...

Lastly, she hates the food I eat...like all the rice and chicken breast stuff I cook. Basically she doesn't like alot of protein stuff like steaks and burgers etc...

PS whenever we cook together or she cooks it's baking things

Tags: