• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Fvcxh i'm in trouble good news and bad news :\

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by herunder88, Apr 19, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Well i started my first cycle and made a log is well http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-t...deca-dbol.html

You can see the blood tests at pre cycle and it was 7.2 nmol/l so after injecting 500mg test and 350mg deca the first week, i had a gp appointment to see why my test levels are so low.. he already gave me this appointment 6 weeks ago so i didnt plan to inject gear than walk into surgery to check my levels.. and guess what it came back at 95 nmol/l .. i had a conversation with my gp over the phone and he goes " Mr Ricky your bloods have came about and errmm well, in my preofessional career i have never seeing sombodys tests levels so high hahaha i went YASSS the gear is FVCKIN real lol i have gained nearly 10kg in first 20 days .. its insanity how im feeling things .. i dont feel low or exhusted .. my gym sessions are unreal.. and sex drive is unbelievable feel like im 16 again lol

Now thats all good that i'm on real stuff .. The doc wasnt happy about this.. hes willing to take the results again but im sure my levels will come even higher lol its my 6th jab today lol So what should i do guys? hes our family doctor he will let everybody know.. He kept asking You sure you havent touched anything lol

I didnt think my test levels would be this high after 850mg of gear plus 20mg dbol of course in just 12 days :/ thats ****in 1200% rise

So what you i do now gys apart from enjoy myself on this cycle lol

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Fvcxh i'm in trouble good news and bad news :\

I think you need to tell the doc mate, he can re/plan your bloodwork for another time easy and if he informs any of your family, you sue for thousands and get him the sack.

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

How um i getting sued over this? lol

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware, if you tell your GP you use steroids then you go down on record as a steroid abuser, not a steroid user. He shouldn't be able to diclose any information to your family due to confidentiality but this is why I go to the needle exchange to get blood tests. They are totally confidential and none of the information is passed to my GP. I'd be paranoid about any future employers consulting with my GP over my general health and that particular piece of info coming up. With another blood test, he's bound to twig you're on the gear; you just can't get test levels that high without injecting synthetic test.

With natural levels of 7.2nmol/l, you may have qualified for TRT but you might have blown that with such a high reading mid-cycle, suggestitive of self medicating with your own black market test.

Ant

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I might just cancell my appointment and wait 16-20 weeks .. finish my cycle and Pct and then get them checked .. I cant tell him mate hes real good friend of our family

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Tell him you're on gear. He's a doctor for ****s sake not Perez Hilton. He has to be confidential by law.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

the doctor can't tell anyone your results.. confidentiality and all that so if he does you can sue

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

He wasnt going to put me on TRT he told me beforehand.. some patrches or somthing at best .. im not bothered about buying gear for rest of my life.... i surely cant tell him though thats the worst case scenario for me. i got my pre cycle bloods from Drug centre anyway dunno why i went to he gp argggghhh:mad:

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

He can't tell your family sh!t, fill him with bull sh!t say you followed advice from a forum and you took a tablet you bought online, the box was foreign and you will give your body 6 months to recover, say you were desperate.

Just wear loads of baggy clothes to your appointment if you're like 25kg heavier lol, cos GP aren't as dull as they look. Lol good luck

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Does being on Dbol raises your test levels at this considreable rate? i might confess of using dbol then