• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dont Gain weight

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by fa2nzg, May 14, 2012.

1. Musclemetal

Musclemetal Well-Known Member

Dont Gain weight

yeah let me go break open a pre mixed trail mix weigh each almond, each peanut, each raisin, each m&m, each sunflower seed, let me get chick fil a to bust out a scale for me for yesterdays meal we will weigh my terd i guess. let me break apart the granola bar and weight the chocolate chips and the oats separate. the only things i do weigh are the luch meat. my weight gainer has measuring lines on it i can measure milk in a measuring cup. I measure what i can to get the right amount but unfortunately i cant weigh everything man.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Dont Gain weight

If your not gaining on 4.5k then bump your cals to 5k a day. If you still don't gain weight then add 500 cals a day till you do. Post up your macros also.

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Dont Gain weight

im just gonna double up and eat 9000 a day since my measurements account for such a huge margin of error this way im 100% sure im over maintenance of 3800 ill update with my lard photos in a few months.

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Dont Gain weight

go to the doctor rather than asking the misc

Tags: