• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Do I have Gyno/Gynecomastia? (pics) (newbie) (srs)

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Capone, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I don't usually post here, but my question is, does it look like I have gynecomastia?

I'm sorry for the bad pics, my house has horrible lighting, and in combination with my really pale skin, it's hard to see me and my chest looks significantly smaller than it does in person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's one of me flexing my arms.

[​IMG]

I know that it's kind of hard to tell because I'm at around 17% body fat, but what do you guys think? Here are the pics (5 months since I started lifting, so please be gentle with the comments.)

I've also started intermittent fasting, so hopefully I'll be able to shed some fat within the next while making it easier to tell if this is gyno or not.

Thanks guys, if more information is needed, I'll try to reply as fast as I can.

Edit: Forgot to ask, as I build more muscle on my chest, if I do in fact have gyno, it should make it less noticeable, right? Another thing that bothers me is that it seems like my left pec slightly sags more than my right one, even though my left pec is stronger. (All pics taken with right hand except second one)

Also when I grab behind my nipple, I feel a hardish lump.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Do I have Gyno/Gynecomastia? (pics) (newbie) (srs)

Last edited by Deezenutz; Today at 04:54 PM.

3. scooby

scooby Well-Known Member

no you dont. look up gyno on google like a person with a brain would do and compare it to what you have.
      you just hold fat in your chest since you know youre kind of fat.
      lose weight then ask if you have gyno again.

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

You don't need to be so harsh. I in fact have googled it, and it looks like I have a minor case. And if it isn't gyno, then how come when I look down at my chest, my pecs start to recede towards the side, but then right where the nipple starts it goes back out? I know I'm not at low bodyfat, but I don't think it should effect my nipples that much.

Notice how in the first pic my chest is flat then when it gets to the nipple, it goes outwards.

Also, when I grab behind my nipples I feel a hardish lump.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

i had a hardish lump and pain behind my nipple for a while when i was in puberty, then i asked my doc and she said it was normal for people in puberty, and it went away eventually and i havent had it since. just lose some fat.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

How old were you when it went away? I was a late bloomer, hit puberty at like 15 or 16. I used to be skinny fat in school, but do you think it's possible for it to go away on it's own when I'm almost 20?

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

i honestly don't know anything about it. if you're concerned don't be embarrased to ask your doc next time you go... it went away probably when i was just turning 16. but everyones different lol, ive had pubes since i was in like 5th grade.

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Looks like a guy that doesn't have much muscle mass has some fat on his chest.

You just gotta lose some weight dude.

If you want to can check on my profile and see my progress pics. My chest looked a lot worse than yours but it gets better the more you lean out.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Really? Does it differentiate for every person? Because my workout buddy's chest doesn't stick out like mine towards dat dere nipple, and he benches slightly less than me with a higher BF.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

YES, everyones different, someone can be 20 percent bf with barely any fat on chest while others can be 12 percent adn still have slight moobs