• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • "Dirty" bulking rant

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by crormaSoila18, Aug 6, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does anyone else hate this? Your not dirty bulking your just eating what you want and putting on far too much fat to muscle ratio..

Ok it has its uses, pletau's or mega ripped at 200lb plus but for the reccy trainer why?? You don't need to get fat to gain muscle

Slight surplus, train hard, muscle will come especially if on aas

Dirty bulking is just so you feel like a bb'er when in fact your the average fat man of the street (seen to many do this)

If you put on 10lbs muscle in a year your doing very very well! Yet I see people aim for 2lbs of weight a week on a bulk?? Explain that one??
      Just getting it off my chest! Ha

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

I covered this extensivly with statments to prove a few days ago.
      Agree btw

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

This was raised the other day, you right in what your saying

Don't see the point in getting fat as its hard enough to put it on let alone try and cut it all back off

I just try and stay lean all year now

4. akabiceps

akabiceps Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

Been saying the same thing for ages on these forums.... even 1lb a week gain is an unrealistic goal once you have been training for a good while and are past the honeymoon beginner stage ...it seems guys dont really appreciate how as little as a 5lb gain of actual muscle tissue can make a very dramatic difference to your appearance and achieving that in a 2-3month period is an incredible achievement.....

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

Depends on individual some people can get away with eating sh1t and just training badly and taking loads of gear but still look good , where as me if i ate what i wanted i would just be fat its mainly for people who just cba making a diet plan and it cant be to good for your health evan if you dont look fat ..

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

fast metabolism hard to gain weight = best candidate for dirty bulk.

if you gain weight and fat easily then you need to monitior your nutes and cals more. dirty bulks dont suit everyone but are perfect for some.

2lb a week will be a mix of fat, water+carbs, lbm, you cant gain 2lb lbm per week,
      as a natty 10lb lbm per year is a good gain,

on aas 1lb lbm per week is a great gain,

i dont believe you can gain and maintain as a natty more than 20-30lb lbm above your natty healthy uintrained weight, otherwise you would have been under your natural weight to start with, your hormones can only stretch so far...
      so you will prob make the best gains in the 1st 2years of training then after there is probably dribs and drabs

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

Last edited by stone14; Today at 03:11 PM.

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

i dirty bulked... it got me size but it got me a hell of a lotta fat gain.

question is, would my very first dirty bulk of got me the same size as if i did a clean one??
      jury is out, thinking not really...

as long as you tidy things up at the end (go on a cut) then its OK imo

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

i tried a dirty bulk, about 4 years ago, needless to say what stood in front of me in the mirror was enough to put me off doing anything like that ever again!

i guess its true what they say, you learn from mistakes, def gave me a kick up the **** to knuckle down and focus more on nutrition.. still id rather id never of gone down that route in the first place lol

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

I won't dirty bulk because i don't want to present a big target for potential terrorist attacks.